Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FNN Fantasy Football League....

well if there is enough interested, maybe an additional league should be opened

-bb

Quote Originally Posted by blackberg View Post
    well if there is enough interested, maybe an additional league should be opened

-bb
    It is looking like there is plenty of interest based on this thread alone....

I will hit you guys up on the list if things open up, thanks for the interest and posting up guys.

TD

Yo TD whats the down low on your fantasy league? Just looking for an update to see if a spot has opened up yet. Let us not forget the great Draft Day Volcano Dip catastrophe of 2003. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Yo TD whats the down low on your fantasy league? Just looking for an update to see if a spot has opened up yet. Let us not forget the great Draft Day Volcano Dip catastrophe of 2003. LOL
    I'm sending you the details, so it looks like you are in SC (btw if your initials were somehow "ucla" I woulda told you the league was full ), just promise you won't threaten to break anyone's gear on the message board over there

TD

Quote Originally Posted by Cangler View Post
    I'll run one on ESPN if anyone's interested
    i am intrested. espn's league is the bomb

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    I'm sending you the details, so it looks like you are in SC (btw if your initials were somehow "ucla" I woulda told you the league was full ), just promise you won't threaten to break anyone's gear on the message board over there

TD
    I promise! Im all signed up and I cant wait...Hooray! We are gonna have a season! Im actually watching preseason on NFL Network right now....they got pads on and everything!!!!

I hope our league fills up quick. I like the scoring system you put in place. I also hope we have a live draft.

I dunno what you guys ae getting all happy for.I'm going to 0wn either way !!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    I dunno what you guys ae getting all happy for.I'm going to 0wn either way !!
    You cant own when your first draft pick will be Bo Jackson....

And Hitts, feel free to ask me for a sleeper pick anytime. I hear the punter for the Browns will be getting at least 15 touches a game. Better pick him up quick!

LOL
    Last edited by Stormcrow; 08-13-2011 at 09:01 PM.

Looks like we have a couple spots to fill....Blackberg and Sweetfish check your inbox.

Kingfish2 will be next on the list if another spot remains, thanks again for your interest guys.

TD

I'm waitn let me know and ill be in

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast