Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official NFL Thread

Default Official NFL Thread

Its about that time people. Preseason is already rolling by. free agents being signed left and right. Football is upon us. So get out your best trash talking skills and put in your mouth pieces cuz its gonna be a hell of a season. I know for a fact my 49ers are gonna take the NFC west this year and make the playoffs. arizona with no Kurt Warner & Boldin Larry is out for a few week hurt. Seahawks are a mess and lets not mention the Rams.

49ers 11-5

GO NINERS

Redskins are gonna shock the nation with McNabb at the helm! Worst to first!

Hey buddy, your 49ers are going to get smacked down tomorrow by my team the Vikings !!!

This is going to be a great season for football !!

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    Hey buddy, your 49ers are going to get smacked down tomorrow by my team the Vikings !!!

This is going to be a great season for football !!
    I dont know about all that buddy. Patrick Willis is gonna put the hurt on favre in the first quarter and end his career.

Quote Originally Posted by Bird dog View Post
    Redskins are gonna shock the nation with McNabb at the helm! Worst to first!
    Yea I think so myself. The guys is not anywhere near being a bad QB Philly made a big mistake letting him go to the Redskins. Ill be more then happy to have the redskins win the division over the Cowgirls!

I vote that in order to participate in this thread your team has had to have won a superbowl, what do you think TM?

GO RAMS....I know we can win at least 2 games this year!!!!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    I vote that in order to participate in this thread your team has had to have won a superbowl, what do you think TM?

GO RAMS....I know we can win at least 2 games this year!!!!

TD

I don't think your team is going to win 2 games this year . Maybe one .

Quote Originally Posted by The Angler View Post
    I dont know about all that buddy. Patrick Willis is gonna put the hurt on favre in the first quarter and end his career.

Now that's not nice . Don't hurt the guy . Let him play his game and see what happens . Like Winning the Superbowl this year !!! Good luck today .

Quote Originally Posted by Troutman65 View Post
    I don't think your team is going to win 2 games this year . Maybe one .
    I'm thinking about 3-5 wins is realistic, then again you never know...the only thing I know is the Viqueens will NOT win the superbowl again this year!

TD

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    I'm thinking about 3-5 wins is realistic, then again you never know...the only thing I know is the Viqueens will NOT win the superbowl again this year!

TD

Yeah, I will give you that ( 3-5 ) wins. The Vikings are going to go all the way baby !!!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast