Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: SWAT Certified! Mission Accomplished! The Quest Part SEVEN 9/10/11

Quote Originally Posted by bsp View Post
    Terry,
    You've done it man! Great job! You're now officially a member of a cadre of surf fishermen that many hope to join, but you were always a member in spirit. That first legal is always one you remember vividly, and especially so since it marks a double milestone. While we've never met, I am sure that will change soon, and I look forward to fishing with ya!
    Marc
    Marc, Thank You very much!

That day and that fish will stay with me for a long time. Once I saw that it made the grade the first thing that went throught my mind was "I made it into the SWAT Family" Then it was "I gotta call Arthur!"

I've heard a lot of good things about you and I am looking forward to the day we do get to officially meet. I'd like to meet your Dad as well. I'm sure he is very proud of your accomplishments. Keep up the good work!

I'll wager no one has 'worked' harder to get SWATified...I think we are all gratified to see your 'call to duty' fulfilled. I look forward to meeting you and hitting the beach to shred some salad.
    Sid

Quote Originally Posted by sidified View Post
    I'll wager no one has 'worked' harder to get SWATified...I think we are all gratified to see your 'call to duty' fulfilled. I look forward to meeting you and hitting the beach to shred some salad.
    Sid
    Sid, Thank you!

When Arthur made the offer to become one of the SWAT Team I knew it was something I wanted to do and once I make up my mind to do something I put all I have into the effort. This definitely wasn't an easy task but with Arthurs Help along with encouragement from several of the SWAT Members I got it done.
    arthur has talked to me about all of the SWAT Members and I am definitely looking forwart to meeting you on the water sometime soon.

MAN i am real proud of you buddy,over nine thousand views,time to run for president. lolololol

Quote Originally Posted by trollmiester View Post
    MAN i am real proud of you buddy,over nine thousand views,time to run for president. lolololol
    Thanks Buddy! I appreciated your encouragement along the way.

I'll see you later tonight at Fisherman 57's Memorial tournament.......I't gonna be a fun night My Friend!

Terry, I'm glad to see a happy ending on your Quest for the Legal. Excellent job and welcome to the SWAT crew. Everyone could see the hard work you were putting in with all the reports and it finally paid off. Congrats and looking forward to fishing with you soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaysuuun View Post
    Terry, I'm glad to see a happy ending on your Quest for the Legal. Excellent job and welcome to the SWAT crew. Everyone could see the hard work you were putting in with all the reports and it finally paid off. Congrats and looking forward to fishing with you soon.
    Jason, Thank You!

It was definitely a lot of work especially compared to what I've been used to. However, it was definitely a lot of fun and the reward is quite an honor!

Thanks again and I am definitely looking forward to fishing with you and all of the SWAT Team.

Default Over ten thousand views!

HOLY HALIBUT LIPS

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415