Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cost of penicillin without insurance??

Default Cost of penicillin without insurance??

Maybe some of you guys can help me out. I had a gnarly sinus infection for the past month, and it spread to my tooth.

I need to know how much penicillin costs without insurance, because google was no help.

The only answer I got was "20-40 dollars", however this is for australia.

I need to get this infection toned-down before I get my tooth pulled. Just basic generic penicillin is all i need.

I'm not looking for dentists or anything, just the cost of penicillin without insurance.

not sure how far you are from tijuana, but when i lived in texas it was a short 5 minute trip to the mexican pharmacy and no prescription was needed for anything. if you live really close you can save some cash and not worry about a presrciption. not really sure if you do need a prescription for penicilin though.

Quote Originally Posted by mil sonrisas View Post
    not sure how far you are from tijuana, but when i lived in texas it was a short 5 minute trip to the mexican pharmacy and no prescription was needed for anything. if you live really close you can save some cash and not worry about a presrciption. not really sure if you do need a prescription for penicilin though.
    its not available even in tj without prescrition anymore u must have a prescription but i mean the prescription can easily get purchased

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    Maybe some of you guys can help me out. I had a gnarly sinus infection for the past month, and it spread to my tooth.

I need to know how much penicillin costs without insurance, because google was no help.

The only answer I got was "20-40 dollars", however this is for australia.

I need to get this infection toned-down before I get my tooth pulled. Just basic generic penicillin is all i need.

I'm not looking for dentists or anything, just the cost of penicillin without insurance.
    do u want a hole can or just want a couple pills?

x2 on the TJ suggestion.

then you can go to Adelitas.

you'll REALLY need the penicillin then.

In all seriousness, penicillin is ONLY available with a prescription in the U.S. That means you'll have to find a doctor to prescribe you some. If you don't have insurance, that doctor's visit is gonna be a nice little chunk of change. THEN, you have to pay full price for the penicillin.

OK, the TJ idea sounds better.

Minus the trip to Adelitas.

And the full price would be?

Quote Originally Posted by bxbomber View Post
    i pm'd you.
    Get me TWO cans!

Are you guys serious? Penicillin is available in any PET store.
    http://www.amazon.com/Penicillin-Tab.../dp/B002QBV18Q
    I've been using it for at least 15 years, when needed. It's the same exact thing.

Did someone say TJ?
    lol j/k sauce.

What is this Pennsylvania stuff anyways. lol!
    Are we there yet?
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 07-20-2011 at 10:40 PM.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast