Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aqueduct Spots

Default Aqueduct Spots

Anyone know of any decent spots to fish the aqueduct within the LA area? You don't have to reveal your favorite hot spots but would like to know of some decent spots for stripers or cats. You can PM if you don't want to mention it on this board. Any tips are appreciated!

One thing about the duct, there are no good fishing spots. whats good today is gone tommorrow.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Just gate hop like "most" everyone else does. I personally have more success in open water, especially in summer conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    One thing about the duct, there are no good fishing spots. whats good today is gone tommorrow.
    Makes sense since the water is always flowing. Guess it's all about being in the right place at the right time.

Quote Originally Posted by reservoir dog View Post
    Makes sense since the water is always flowing. Guess it's all about being in the right place at the right time.
    I have been in the right place many times and still not caught anything. The guy next to me did though.

Do i sense a bit of Bitterness there "Adicfor"?

Quote Originally Posted by wulfman View Post
    Do i sense a bit of Bitterness there "Adicfor"?
    Maybe.. Mr. I forgot how to set a hook. I might get up that way this weekend so we can practice setting hooks.

you guys make me laugh!
    we have the
    and the

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Lager View Post
    you guys make me laugh!
    we have the
    and the
    I am pretty sure I am the skunk but what is the guy with the pitchfork...besides the only one of us that doesn't have the new REVO MGX.

Sorry Resivoir Dog...all spots are good. None are better than others...maybe. Just put some mileage in and find the fish. Don't get discouraged.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast