Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Lake Poachers

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    It's not racist, because my wife is a Bigfoot.
    Oh! Don't I feel stupid!
    Sorry. Feel free to talk big foot all you want.

It's not racist, because my wife is a Bigfoot.
    Now thats more like it and FUNNY

Are you kidding? Are you trying to say that 5 güeyes walking around with treble hooks, attempting to snag bass, is an unheard of scenario at a city park lake in SoCal?
    How many groups of 5 hispanic men have you seen in a city park attempting to snag Bass?

By the way, you need to use that third eye in your avatar a little bit harder, because you havent the slightest clue what my arguement is based on... Nice try, though...

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.LipRipr View Post
    How many groups of 5 hispanic men have you seen in a city park attempting to snag Bass?
    Like, during the last spawn? Or throughout my life?

...you havent the slightest clue what my arguement is based on...
    well, a big clue is you telling everyone what your argument is based on:

im talkin sh*t because he chose to use "hispanics" in some make believe story tryin to make it seem like Latinos are the only ones poaching...

so, the general consensus is with the fact there was nothing wrong with using a DESCRIPTOR of the individuals doing the poaching, as described by TheAsianGuy:

Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianGuy View Post
    Description of the poachers is more than good, with the initial and ending results listed. I used similar description of the 3 guys that raided my empty house during a short sale
    It seems you're the only one arguing that he used the descriptor to 'make it seem like Latinos are the only ones poaching."

In fact, let's take it one step further.

Using YOUR logic as shown in the quotes in BLUE above, because TheAsianGuy used similar "descriptions" when identifying the perpetrators, you would say his story of the 3 guys that raided his house is:

1. A make believe one, because how many times do 3 guys raid an empty house.

and

2. The only reason he posted his experience was to make it seem like Latinos are the only ones that raid empty houses.

Shame on you, TheAsianGuy. You're a racist.

Of course, this is simply based on everything you've said so far. No Third Eye needed for that, just simple reading comprehension.

Oh, and the comment about the gangbang of the girlfriend was a nice touch.

Those damned mexicans! Raiding our empty houses, gang-banging our wives and what-have-you!!

DARKSHADOW YOU ARE MY IDOL!!!....

LETS MAKE BABIES!!!!

Oh...that last part was a bit too far.

So , they were spanish speaking sasquatches then ?

I just got back from Laguna and I didn't see any men who appear to be from the Southern Hemispehere snagging any fish. I did however see the Police patrolling....... maybe they are looking for Bigfoot?

I fished with both ZBA and FD420 and I can assure you that they are both not racist! They might be a bit on the bass nazi side but I can assure you most bass fisherman are in some form or another! Calling out what race the perpetrators were was just a description. I think we all need to chillax and just feesh! Life is too short to argue about racism! This is America, love it or leave it! The melting pot of all nations and race! Let's just feesh and enjoy the sport we love! Btw I am an Asian american who has love for the stars and stripes and also love for my Asian heritage. I think I have the best of both cultures! That's the beauty of being an American we are free to have our own viewpoints and culture. Just my 2 cents! Damn I wanna feesh!! I've been a corporate slave for too long!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by shy_boxer View Post
    I fished with both ZBA and FD420 and I can assure you that they are both not racist! They might be a bit on the bass nazi side but I can assure you most bass fisherman are in some form or another! Calling out what race the perpetrators were was just a description. I think we all need to chillax and just feesh! Life is too short to argue about racism! This is America, love it or leave it! The melting pot of all nations and race! Let's just feesh and enjoy the sport we love! Btw I am an Asian american who has love for the stars and stripes and also love for my Asian heritage. I think I have the best of both cultures! That's the beauty of being an American we are free to have our own viewpoints and culture. Just my 2 cents! Damn I wanna feesh!! I've been a corporate slave for too long!!!!!
    I admit to being a bit of a bass nazi! hahaha. You gotta go hit up the bay with us soon man!

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast