Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Lake Poachers

Quote Originally Posted by sshernandez View Post
    What up LA Lipripper!!! Yeah I feel what your sayin.I think when writing a post Race should be left out just cuz people will get offended... I got offended on a few post but all I say is F them I bet they won't say anything in person...
    Oh, i dont get offended, I just cant stand how some of these lames use a fishing website to spread their hateful views against Latinos. (Especially with bullsh*t stories.)

These dudes act like none of their redneck white trash friends do the same things they only happen to see Latinos doing...

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.LipRipr View Post
    I smell bullsh*t... Cops have to cite anyone who is poaching, as well as confiscate their gear...

What REALLY happened? Did those 5 hispanic guys gangbang your broad, or what? Is that why youre on here tryin to incite some more racist behavior? "Be on the look out for 5 hispanic guys"... What a joke... Some of you lames crack me up...

By the way, if youre so brave, why didnt you serve up some of YOUR justice? I guess getting online and ranting about it instead of doing something about it is more up your alley... Just like 90% of the members on this site...

And if youre gonna talk about people who cant speak English, at least spell correctly.
    Who the hell are you to call me racist homie? You have no idea what or who i am. You need to take a fkn chill pill and go back and read that over there aint nothing racist about that post except the fact that a white man mentiond a hispanic man. Your the fkn RACIST homie. You just hate crackers dont you! its cool im not fond of racist a holes either

I smell bullsh*t... Cops have to cite anyone who is poaching, as well as confiscate their gear...

What REALLY happened? Did those 5 hispanic guys gangbang your broad, or what? Is that why youre on here tryin to incite some more racist behavior? "Be on the look out for 5 hispanic guys"... What a joke... Some of you lames crack me up...

By the way, if youre so brave, why didnt you serve up some of YOUR justice? I guess getting online and ranting about it instead of doing something about it is more up your alley... Just like 90% of the members on this site...

And if youre gonna talk about people who cant speak English, at least spell correctly.
    Wow is THIS guy a clown....

I can assure you....Im the other 10%. And yes...if its 5 hispanic guys, its 5 hispanic guys. Im glad he posted. If I was there I would have some nice gear to sell on Ebay... Dont make yourself look a fool and play the race card. It is what it is...Talk about lame wack jobs bro you take the cake. I bet you believe the guy who took the cheap shot beat Brian Stowe in the Dodger parking lot is innocent as well. All tattoo, no brain, no muscle.

LAUGH!
    Last edited by Stormcrow; 07-19-2011 at 05:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fishindude420 View Post
    Who the hell are you to call me racist homie? You have no idea what or who i am. You need to take a fkn chill pill and go back and read that over there aint nothing racist about that post except the fact that a white man mentiond a hispanic man. Your the fkn RACIST homie. You just hate crackers dont you! its cool im not fond of racist a holes either
    HAHAHA!!! My wife is white, you dumb schmuck... In no way am I racist toward any race, nor do I harbor any internal resentment toward any race, like many of you do on this website... You think just because you type a good one for everyone to see makes you a good guy? HAHAHA!!!

And please, dont call me homie...

Redneck. White trash? Thats fkn racist as hell right there homie and ur callin me racist! What the hell is your problem ? u can get away with calling someone a white trash redneck without being racist but i cant call anyone hispanic? You callin me white trash redneck is like me calling u a damn beaner. no im not calling you one im letting you know what it feels like. Doesnt feel so good does it fkn racist a hole
    Last edited by fishindude420; 07-19-2011 at 05:16 PM.

HAHAHA!!! My wife is white, you dumb schmuck... In no way am I racist toward any race, nor do I harbor any internal resentment toward any race, like many of you do on this website... You think just because you type a good one for everyone to see makes you a good guy? HAHAHA!!!

And please, dont call me homie...
    Hey...HOMIE.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post

I can assure you....Im the other 10%. And yes...if its 5 hispanic guys, its 5 hispanic guys. Im glad he posted. If I was there I would have some nice gear to sell on Ebay... Dont make yourself look a fool and play the race card. It is what it is...Talk about lame wack jobs bro you take the cake. I bet you believe the guy who took the cheap shot beat Brian Stowe in the Dodger parking lot is innocent as well. All tattoo, no brain, no muscle.

LAUGH!
    Excuse me? Did I strike a nerve, or what??? I bet I did... I believe its you who is the clown, bro...

And if you really must know, I dont think that dude is innocent, but I sure am glad Brian Stowe got put in a coma...

Excuse me? Did I strike a nerve, or what??? I bet I did... I believe its you who is the clown, bro...

And if you really must know, I dont think that dude is innocent, but I sure am glad Brian Stowe got put in a coma...
    I just find this laughable....

I enjoy stirring the pot...you can go back to bashing the other guy as a racist for mentioning the word: "hispanic"

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post

LAUGH!
    lol thanks man :)

Im not bashing him because he used the word hispanic, im talkin sh*t because he chose to use "hispanics" in some make believe story tryin to make it seem like Latinos are the only ones poaching...

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast