Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Lake Poachers

babosos

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.LipRipr View Post
    I smell bullsh*t... Cops have to cite anyone who is poaching, as well as confiscate their gear...

What REALLY happened? Did those 5 hispanic guys gangbang your broad, or what? Is that why youre on here tryin to incite some more racist behavior? "Be on the look out for 5 hispanic guys"... What a joke... Some of you lames crack me up...

By the way, if youre so brave, why didnt you serve up some of YOUR justice? I guess getting online and ranting about it instead of doing something about it is more up your alley... Just like 90% of the members on this site...

And if youre gonna talk about people who cant speak English, at least spell correctly.
    What up LA Lipripper!!! Yeah I feel what your sayin.I think when writing a post Race should be left out just cuz people will get offended... I got offended on a few post but all I say is F them I bet they won't say anything in person...

This is why i dont go around ranting about any people keeping bass, and this is why i dont confront people on the lake about it. Call me chicken scared, pansy whatever i dont care, but confrontation is something i avoid while fishing. if people are keeping bass then let em whatever happens, happens. Ive had my share of whites, blacks, mexicans, and asains alike bother me while fishing, thats why i just move on to another spot or sit there and be quiet. Though me being black myself I do tend to get a little more irritated when black people bother me while fishing. But i think we can all agree no matter what race people disturbing you while fishing is annoying. I beleve a universal fishermans pet peeve is people setting up right next to you and fishing.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

I smell bullsh*t... Cops have to cite anyone who is poaching, as well as confiscate their gear...

What REALLY happened? Did those 5 hispanic guys gangbang your broad, or what? Is that why youre on here tryin to incite some more racist behavior? "Be on the look out for 5 hispanic guys"... What a joke... Some of you lames crack me up...

By the way, if youre so brave, why didnt you serve up some of YOUR justice? I guess getting online and ranting about it instead of doing something about it is more up your alley... Just like 90% of the members on this site...

And if youre gonna talk about people who cant speak English, at least spell correctly.
    Being Hispanic myself I took no offense to what he was saying. He described who he saw and what happened and although his wording might have been taken by some as offensive I don't like to just jump the gun right away and start throwing the racial card around. I would like to believe that more then anything he was mad that they were fishing illegally and not that they were fishing illegally and Hispanic. Only he knows that but you getting upset on the internet isn't going to do any good either. Take it easy LA LipRipr it's gonna be alright. Life is too short to get pissed off over everything you read on the internet, otherwise I would be pissed all the time

As i've learned, a lot of times, cops can give 'warnings.' Thus, they don't "have to" do anything, really.

Wow, because the dude happens to describe the poachers using a basic trait, suddenly his GF got gang banged and the dude is inciting racist behavior?! Órale! I think the only one that thinks he's inciting racist behavior is you.

Yes, vigilante justice is always the best method of dealing with poachers.

While I do agree with you there, and do find it amusing when people who talk smack about others who can't speak English can't speak it themselves, at this point in your post, you're 'cherry picking,' and digging deep to find something to attack the original poster for calling well, hispanic poachers, hispanic.

I think he misused a comma in his post too. You should get on him for that as well.

Good job on calling the authorities and getting results! And of giving a description of the poachers! That is what you do when you give a report of illegal activity of any kind to the authorities!? By the way, I am hispanic and I am not offended at all! Thanks for the report!

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAgent View Post
    Being Hispanic myself I took no offense to what he was saying. He described who he saw and what happened and although his wording might have been taken by some as offensive I don't like to just jump the gun right away and start throwing the racial card around. I would like to believe that more then anything he was mad that they were fishing illegally and not that they were fishing illegally and Hispanic. Only he knows that but you getting upset on the internet isn't going to do any good either. Take it easy LA LipRipr it's gonna be alright. Life is too short to get pissed off over everything you read on the internet, otherwise I would be pissed all the time
    Thanks for understanding man in no way were my words racist. Although i knew someone would take it that way just because a white person mentioned a hispanic person hes RACIST! I think thats frkn BULLCRAP. I misewell be racist if people are gonna judge me just because im a white kid. I think YOU guys are the fkn racist switching everything up and trying to make it sound like im racist. I have plenty of mexican friends and they would laugh at some of the guys on here saying im racist. And as for not saying anything i did and i would have fought all 5 of those lo lives if i had too i aint no punk and anyone who calls me a racist in my face is gonna see that. Ive heard white people being called racist TOOOOOOOOOOOOO fkn much when there just proving points. If i said it was a bunch of americans poaching its not racist but if its ANY other race and i mention it people take it as being racist. I dont give a crap what some of you think i know what i am and its bull to try and flip stuff around.You guys r the damn racist accusing me just cuz im posting what i saw. I didnt see any americans, african americans, asians or any other race poaching it was hispanics and if it was my race or a different one i would of pointed it out just the same.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    As i've learned, a lot of times, cops can give 'warnings.' Thus, they don't "have to" do anything, really.

Wow, because the dude happens to describe the poachers using a basic trait, suddenly his GF got gang banged and the dude is inciting racist behavior?! Órale! I think the only one that thinks he's inciting racist behavior is you.

Yes, vigilante justice is always the best method of dealing with poachers.

While I do agree with you there, and do find it amusing when people who talk smack about others who can't speak English can't speak it themselves, at this point in your post, you're 'cherry picking,' and digging deep to find something to attack the original poster for calling well, hispanic poachers, hispanic.

I think he misused a comma in his post too. You should get on him for that as well.

lol Thanks for the reply man glad some people understand where im coming from. Seems now and days if a white person uses the word " Hispanic" hes racist!lol

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked Up View Post
    Good job on calling the authorities and getting results! And of giving a description of the poachers! That is what you do when you give a report of illegal activity of any kind to the authorities!? By the way, I am hispanic and I am not offended at all! Thanks for the report!
    Thanks for the kind words man i appreciate it!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast