Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Laguna Lake Poachers

Quote Originally Posted by troutman27 View Post
    There is a crazy guy that always rides his bike and hangs out on the benches at Laguna. He shouts random obscenities, some of which are pretty humorous. Since he is always there, perhaps he should be given a badge, flashlight, and the "responsibility" of intimidating the poachers.
    haha yeah that guy's crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Stick-N-em View Post
    Fishinelectrition is a dumdass I think he was 1 of the Mexicans down there its people like that the destroy our local lakes
    Quote Originally Posted by Stick-N-em View Post
    Fishinelectrition sounds like 1 of the guys who would do that I bet you that was his buddies guys like destroy our local lakes
    What the hell are you babbling about moron? You created a new account just to type those stupidities??? Shows what kind of coward you are... Oh, and if youre gonna try and insult someone, try and use proper grammar and spelling you brainless trash... If someone hadnt deleted the posts, youd see that I smoothed things over with the person I was talking to, so stop stickin your nose where it doesnt belong...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415