Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Laguna Lake Poachers

The Raider were praying and the clouds opened and God said, "Dont get me involved"..ha ha
    Quote Originally Posted by whopperstopper View Post

Boy calm down,, he's just saying what he saw...then say his Gf was gang raped? ...pinche mojado guey...and Go raiders...Lol ..

I've seen them. They usually come by in the late afternoon. During the spawn.

You can cry racist all you want but answer me this:

What race are the people on Newport pier snagging fish and selling them illegally?

Sorry buddy but you can only play the race card so far.

"I'm not racist, I only keep white slaves!"

Lmfao. Piss-poor argument.

L.A.LipRipr is a Coconut! He is white in the inside and brown on the outside.

Quote Originally Posted by thomasfishing View Post
    L.A.LipRipr is a Coconut! He is white in the inside and brown on the outside.
    lol

that reminded me of King of The Hill.. when Ted wassonasong tried to get kahn to join their militia and called him a Banana..

Ya! I love racism...they call me a coconut, apple and a oreo...Im a real mixican

Quote Originally Posted by fishindude420 View Post
    Thanks for understanding man in no way were my words racist. Although i knew someone would take it that way just because a white person mentioned a hispanic person hes RACIST! I think thats frkn BULLCRAP. I misewell be racist if people are gonna judge me just because im a white kid. I think YOU guys are the fkn racist switching everything up and trying to make it sound like im racist. I have plenty of mexican friends and they would laugh at some of the guys on here saying im racist. And as for not saying anything i did and i would have fought all 5 of those lo lives if i had too i aint no punk and anyone who calls me a racist in my face is gonna see that. Ive heard white people being called racist TOOOOOOOOOOOOO fkn much when there just proving points. If i said it was a bunch of americans poaching its not racist but if its ANY other race and i mention it people take it as being racist. I dont give a crap what some of you think i know what i am and its bull to try and flip stuff around.You guys r the damn racist accusing me just cuz im posting what i saw. I didnt see any americans, african americans, asians or any other race poaching it was hispanics and if it was my race or a different one i would of pointed it out just the same.
    i'm not affended by what you said at all, my question is did u know they weren't hispanic americans?

good job on calling the authorities

I think this thread is degrading the quality of this site and should be closed...

Quote Originally Posted by fishindude420 View Post
    lol make beleive story. You really think i have nothing better to do then to come home and just pull a bull crap story out of my ***?Thats exactly how it happened. there was tons of other people who saw it too. And if i see "whitey" poaching it ill be sure to post a report so u can see im not trying to go out of my way just to pick on some hispanics. , btw if i was gonna make up a story on here id do a hell of alot better then a few guys poaching.
    i agree, i do believe you would have said whitey was poaching if u saw them, but why whitey? you didn't call the other guy a brownie. how do u know he wasn't american?

Let me tell you a little something about "gettin justice" .You will go to jail and the other guy might be hurtin a bit but not what you will go through.It's a felony in California.Yeah they might bust it down to a misdemeanor but are you feeling lucky? I thought I was helping to keep a woman from being raped.All I got was 10 years for assault with intent to do grave bodily
    injury.I had 2 prior non violent misdemeanors.The courts work for the CRIMINALS,not people trying to do the right thing.Think twice brothers,or they may give you the time to think about it.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast