Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Laguna Lake Poachers

Default Laguna Lake Poachers

Went to laguna lake yesterday for a bit with my buddy larry just to waste some time. As soon as we get there i see a group of guys walking by with a huge giant shark treble hook and like a giant 5 ounce sincer underneath. Some guy said he saw them snagging bass and throwin them in a bucket. Luckily the same time we saw this bullshit 2 cool *** cops i know came down to the lake and stopped the dudes. Not sure if they can ticket them but i did see them take some of there gear and there knives. These guys seemed like they do this alot so if your in the oc be on the lookout for 5 hispanic guys who cant speak english with big surf rods and giant trebles on them. Make sure to call the cops right away or serve up some of your own justice before the cops get there :) I know those assholes will be back. bunch of punks that have no fkn respect for this earth. Karmas gonna get them good

Bunch of assholes indeed. Went to Legg the other day and saw some poachers using 7" Bluegills for bait! For gods sake what the hell?!?!

We have them all in different sizes, different ethnicity, and all walks of background. Serving your own brand of justice on 5 to 1 would be suicidal if you don't have the skills. Best to leave it to the local authorities, while you record their downfall, and post it on YOUTUBE! I deal with this kind of crap on a daily basis..not just fishes, but human health, legality, and environmental health. Just keep up the vigilant, monitor our resources, and deliver heavy blows! They'll probably purchase some $5.99 gears from the local swamp meets for usages the next time, but hey, it's their cash and time.

Default Poachers

Yeah and while they are at it why dont they just drain the whole damn lake?

Im in agreement with asianguy, dont take it into your own hands. That never turns out well for any one, then karma may get you. Just safer to report it.going to be honest Im not gonna go looking for them but if I see them I will attempt to find someone to stop them. Personally when i see poachers I just let it go im there to fish not pretend to fish but really rat out poachers, But if a cop is in a reasonable distance ill tell him. But anyway I wana say good report but i dont know if you caught fish or not, I sure would like to give you your due credit for any fish you may have caught.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

I have had guys come into the store and be stupid enough to tell me what they were going to do with the treble hooks and and lead. Needless to say I keep the merchandise and tell them to kick rocks. I don't like losing a sale but not at the expense of someone doing something illegal.

I dont blame you, If someone was gonna use something I sold them to do something illegal I wouldn't sell it to them either.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

A lot of people just think fishing is fishing and if I catch some thats good, big small or illegal no matter, I caught it and it's in the bucket going home to show everyone. But still get more pissed with people just leaving trash behind.
    Last edited by old pudd fisher; 07-18-2011 at 10:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fishindude420 View Post
    Went to laguna lake yesterday for a bit with my buddy larry just to waste some time. As soon as we get there i see a group of guys walking by with a huge giant shark treble hook and like a giant 5 ounce sincer underneath. Some guy said he saw them snagging bass and throwin them in a bucket. Luckily the same time we saw this bullshit 2 cool *** cops i know came down to the lake and stopped the dudes. Not sure if they can ticket them but i did see them take some of there gear and there knives. These guys seemed like they do this alot so if your in the oc be on the lookout for 5 hispanic guys who cant speak english with big surf rods and giant trebles on them. Make sure to call the cops right away or serve up some of your own justice before the cops get there :) I know those assholes will be back. bunch of punks that have no fkn respect for this earth. Karmas gonna get them good
    I smell bullsh*t... Cops have to cite anyone who is poaching, as well as confiscate their gear...

What REALLY happened? Did those 5 hispanic guys gangbang your broad, or what? Is that why youre on here tryin to incite some more racist behavior? "Be on the look out for 5 hispanic guys"... What a joke... Some of you lames crack me up...

By the way, if youre so brave, why didnt you serve up some of YOUR justice? I guess getting online and ranting about it instead of doing something about it is more up your alley... Just like 90% of the members on this site...

And if youre gonna talk about people who cant speak English, at least spell correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by L.A.LipRipr View Post
    I smell bullsh*t... Cops have to cite anyone who is poaching, as well as confiscate their gear...

What REALLY happened? Did those 5 hispanic guys gangbang your broad, or what? Is that why youre on here tryin to incite some more racist behavior? "Be on the look out for 5 hispanic guys"... What a joke... Some of you lames crack me up...

By the way, if youre so brave, why didnt you serve up some of YOUR justice? I guess getting online and ranting about it instead of doing something about it is more up your alley... Just like 90% of the members on this site...

And if youre gonna talk about people who cant speak English, at least spell correctly.
    Boy calm down,, he's just saying what he saw...then say his Gf was gang raped? ...pinche mojado guey...and Go raiders...Lol ..

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast