after doing a guide trip with steve all day sat ,i got the boat out we packed up steves fish in his ice chest for the ride back to simi, while steve burned rubber down the hwy, i got to take a shower have a little dinner get set for the morning hit the camp spot and crash. and dream about killing a hawg, they hid from me and steve all day sat,and steve didnt farm any. but because of early morning success, i went back to the scene of the crime from the day before. before i got to the zone i dropped the gear and got ready for the first run,before i ever got there i got slammed just no hook set. not two minutes into the run the out side rig gets slammed, its a really huge fish, just a little way into the fight theres a pop and half of the weight is gone i knew what that ment, i continued the fight then got shook off at the net, man was i pissed. i reset everything and started over it wasnt long and i got slammed again,another huge pig another long fight this time a broke leader with the monster pig smoking the drag. about this time i thought carpboy must have come to lake in the night and put a grimlin in the boat. i did the restart a while later hookup this time the pig dies ,its about 35 inches long , ikept up the troll working an ever expanding zone ,after six or seven farm jobs cause by carpboy and his curse, i landed three big fish ,a 20- 18-16 and an unknown,my ice chest is 37 inches long,all weights are mid weights ,of the weight length age gauge, i was really stoked .as the fog burned off the bite died out,,,,,,,,,i cruised other areas scouting for next weekends guide trips,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,IF YOURE INTERESTED IN BIG STRIPEY KILLING GIVE ME A RING OR A EMAIL,,,,THE FISH WILL JUST GET BIGGER AND MORE OF THEM AND ALL My GEAR WILL PUSHED UP MORE TO FULL SALTWATER LEVELS SO ALL THE HAWGS WILL DIE,,,,,,,,,,THIS EPISODE IS DECIATED TO THE BAKO-BOYS ,,,,,,,,,,,CARPBOY!!!!!!!!!!!!