Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team 57 putting a dent into the catfish population !

Default Team 57 putting a dent into the catfish population !

Got up friday morning at about 5 am washing clothes all day and reading reports.
    About 2 pm I see that Big Daddy was asking who was fishing this weekend?So I gave him a call and asked him lets go fishing for 2 days,2 nights! Deal !! Geared up,grabbed some clothing took a shower and gassed up! Off on th efreeway trying to avoid traffic
    210 to the 57 to the 91 to the 55.The 210 was hell in am eggshell.But over all got to the lake at about 730ish.Waiting for BigDaddy rolling up about 15 minutes behind me to hit this killer mission.Boat on the water by 8pm now its on! Got to the hot spot to see a few boats and TaperSteve! Shad jumping all over the place.Crappie feeding,catfishing feeding,carp feeding! Wipers on the prawl! That area was on fire!! Anchored up and instantly,fish on!

We use mack that was only a week old.It seem like the cats didnt ant the tail end of the body,nore the heads.They wanted all blood,fat and meat! Well anyways....threw down some brews and I had the hot stick friday night! Got my limit within 2 hours!
    Broke off some,lost lots of hooks,and now I have to respool 2 reels! Another tackle run in progress...lol

Saturday come around and we wanted to go and scout out some new grounds.
    Went to this one cove and seen these huge beeds??

Ok so it was time to go !! LMAO!! We were wondering why Troutdog went to the westshore the other night.

Oh forgot to mention earlier in this read.We ran out mack so we went to Balboa pier to go and slay some fresh mack.Fishing from 1am to 5am.We was on 24 hours of fishing!

Ok......lol
    We got hungry and decided to score some hashbrowns and steak !!

Lots of action metered way in the back on the right side of Sierra Cove.Fish all over the fish finder.It was so many fish we had to turn the finder off.But all the fish were on lock jaw.Hit the trees after for no love.Got a call from a stranded castaway needing a ride to join us for out catfish killing spree.TroutDog from the block !

Picked him up and headed back to the spot.For some reason,im thinking BigDaddy hired TroutDog to come to the spot and clean up on some brush.Great job Bro!

Josh and Matt came around to join in on the fun! The crappie slayers!!

Bite started slow,and then it picked up after we seen the 3 deer in the mountains...

You know....it was told to me in some reports that once u see the deer....its gonna be a good night! Well.....Big Daddy poles owned this night! 2 limits friday night,one limit saturday night! OWNAGE!! Another pre-Co-Op run it was !!

MORE!!!

We got our moneys worth buddy!! Got 3 cats on Bite on Garlic scent!!
    Bigger units on bigger chunks! Like pontoon say...go 8 or go home..lmao!
    So I went home with these...nothing big! 5lb the biggest! Skills havent upgraded yet..

TEAM 57 OWNAGE!!

Join us next saturday at the Vine for our event! The catfish Co-Op! Anyone can join!
    Come be apart of great memories in the makings !! Great food,great raffle prizes!

http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/sho...rd-Irvine-Lake!

Hitts will 0wn at a lake near jo0 !!
    Handle,or get handled !!

nice catch i new i should of gone to irvine instead of corona that place is becoming a joke, and from what i hear and see irvine is the palce to be

The Vine is on fire right now! Everything that you can keep is on fire!!
    Event the wipers!!

awesome report!! cant wait for the co-op.

Right-On Hitts-On!

You guys slayed 'em out there this weekend! Looks to me like Team Big Daddy is primed, locked and loaded for next weekend.

Se you all on the water.

Thanks for the call to slay some kittys Hitts had a great time slaying with you and trout dog ( laughed for 2 days staight) and all the rest of the "Cousins". Still tired, I may be getting to old for 30 staight HRS of fishing with no sleep but we'll see this coming weekend at the co-op. Pontoon my boat finally got broke in by having you and your little buddy "Trolly" spilling blood all over it (killing so many fish so fast there was no time for the stringer) so now the "new smell" is gone forever(lol) time so slay the kittys.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE WAGON View Post
    awesome report!! cant wait for the co-op.
    See you in a week buddy! Thanks for reading and the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by PONTOON View Post
    Right-On Hitts-On!

You guys slayed 'em out there this weekend! Looks to me like Team Big Daddy is primed, locked and loaded for next weekend.

Se you all on the water.
    Oh it will be great eatting next weekend,and great laughs with you t00n !
    See you next saturday at the event!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy View Post
    Thanks for the call to slay some kittys Hitts had a great time slaying with you and trout dog ( laughed for 2 days staight) and all the rest of the "Cousins". Still tired, I may be getting to old for 30 staight HRS of fishing with no sleep but we'll see this coming weekend at the co-op. Pontoon my boat finally got broke in by having you and your little buddy "Trolly" spilling blood all over it (killing so many fish so fast there was no time for the stringer) so now the "new smell" is gone forever(lol) time so slay the kittys.
    Glad to see you made it home! Man great times it was! Everyone was cousins....lma0!
    See you next weekend! What r u cooking!!!!!!!!!!

Straight up Team 57 SLAYAGE!!!! Man do I miss that lake. Trying to clear some schedule issues up so I can make the Co-op. Well done boys!

I hope you can make it man! Not only the stockers are biting,but the veteran catfish on rippin us a new one also!!The wipers and cats
    are fighting well!!

Nice report as always Hitts. Nice going on the catfish guys .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast