Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Corona 24 hour session Again 7/15/11-7/16/11

truth hurts

Quote Originally Posted by catfish 17 View Post
    nah man i'm not even worring lol.. it's not like their ever gonna get at her or some. It's pointless arguying through these forums.
    Ay bro seriously though, that comment i left b4 wasnt to like disrespect you girl or nothing. I just thought something and accidentally typed it. I dont go around disrespecting girls or nothing.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

I didnt expect you to be hurt by it. just making a comment, it was supposed to be more funny than anything. Not sayin youd bust up laghing but you know what i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    I didnt expect you to be hurt by it. just making a comment, it was supposed to be more funny than anything. Not sayin youd bust up laghing but you know what i mean.
    i didn't get hurt. Like i said, no one on here can make me feel bad. I don't even know you guys. I really don't care what people say on here. I think it's stupid talking smack through here like if your gonna do something, you know who i'm talking about right lol.. bet you 99% of the people on here wouldn't say **** in person. And about showing off who caught more then who, who gives a crap, i go to have a good time and take new people to get them on fish. You shoulda seen how many people we would of caught that night at corona if we didn't miss em. So idk y the lil boy is showing off his little daddy for. I hardly fished cus i was setting the boys up everytime and i still caught 10 and missed about 10 more. Those fish go to the structure and their gone! So i don't have a problem with anyone on here. I am not going to get banned from this website for that kid. He ain't even worth my time.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234