Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sturgeon Fishing

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Great job ! I'll speak with you soon !! Congrats on that big buddy there!! Beauty !!
    Thanks for the heads up. As soon as a get this site figured out I will post the day for ya Hitts. I did upload pictures from photobucket, but cannot figure out how to post them so it is not a thumbnail. You say they will tear me up... BRING IT!!
    I appreciate your feedback. Thank you!
    Last edited by Reellady46; 07-15-2011 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hog Caller View Post
    My buddy up in the bay area called me a few weeks ago telling me that the sturgeon were going off in the bay. He texted me photos of his 13 year old son with 5 footers. You can keep slot size sturgeon in Cali. I don't know what the rules are are though. He says they are great to eat. Like halibut.
    In Idaho there are only White Sturgeon. Many species are either threatened or endangered. In Idaho you can only use a single point barb less hook.
    In California and Washington the regulations are a little different. You can keep White Sturgeon, limit of three, size limit 46-66 inches. California and Washington have Green Sturgeon as well. Green is catch and release. I hear it is very good eatin..
    Last edited by Reellady46; 07-15-2011 at 01:37 PM.

CONGRATS!! That is a big fish. Been told many stories about fishing for sturgeon. Very hard to track and bot do they fight!

Quote Originally Posted by fishinforbait714 View Post
    CONGRATS!! That is a big fish. Been told many stories about fishing for sturgeon. Very hard to track and bot do they fight!
    Thanks!! : )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12