Quote Originally Posted by AbsolutePig View Post
LOL.........yeaah, maybe I'll black everything out and stick my fish 2 inches from the camera and take a picture. Hell, that fish looks like it's 27 pounds. Please buddy, why do you think I made this post? I know exactly how much that fish weighed.......I just love to see how people like you and several others on here have no clue. You're not hurting my feelings. Thanks for your post and 2 cents though. I'll have a camera and scale with me now where ever I go. I wish I had a photo of the weight to show how "Smart" you think you are.........and TJ, I had no gear in Pennsylvania bro, that's why I caught the gills first for bait. I didn't take anything with me. I will next time though.........

So first you don't have a scale and now you did have a scale...That just says to me you're a drama queen that wants to start crap on an internet forum. You have made a few snide comments to people that have posted their opinions which you asked for and now you have taken offense and replied like a jackass again. Fish looks small not 7lbs like you say it is. Honestly though I wasn't even going to comment on this troll thread in the 1st place but then I read your ignorant comments like, "That's why our judicial system is jacked up too. I bet you think Casey Anthony is innocent too huh" & this timeless classic, "That's funny...the pic in your avatar looks smaller then mine....." when you know damn well that is a real bass and here's another, "Thanks for the responses for those of you that have a clue" oh and 1 more, "I know exactly how much that fish weighed.......I just love to see how people like you and several others on here have no clue" just proving that you're a liar and a jackass. Get over yourself, you caught a bass, now go away and stop lying..