Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My 6/12 report.........BORING!

It will get better...the good times are yet to come!

could you hold that fish any closer to the camera? the picture makes a 2lber look like a 3lber.

Quote Originally Posted by riverside_angler View Post
    could you hold that fish any closer to the camera? the picture makes a 2lber look like a 3lber.
    Are you kidding me........That fish in your avatar is 1.5 pounds. If you want me to post my 10 plus striper pics I'll gladly do so.

please do. then everyone will know have full of isht you are! i actually thought that was a picture of you holding a rainbow trout. i had to pull out my glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by riverside_angler View Post
    please do. then everyone will know have full of isht you are! i actually thought that was a picture of you holding a rainbow trout. i had to pull out my glasses.
    LOL...now that was funny!

You guys need the TJ magic touch to your lures! That's all there is to it..

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    You guys need the TJ magic touch to your lures! That's all there is to it..
    A few of us are going to shore it Saturday TJ........let's see what you got!! Bring your wallet!

I'm just a newb! I don't know how to fish. Seriously!

Sorry to hear about your "boring" day. Did you take out the ranger or the skeeter. I may have passed by you that morning before you launched. wasnt sure. I was wearing a red BPS sweater. Anyways, I did pretty good out there me and my buddy got around 25 fish. We had about 9 keepers and I got a skinny 4-5 lmb. He was looking pretty unhealthy. We got fish on everything except topwater. I was hoping the cloud cover would help the reaction bite but it was spotty. Most the fish were on texas rig and DS. Better luck next time.

-Eric

[QUOTE=a321eric;563144]Sorry to hear about your "boring" day. Did you take out the ranger or the skeeter. I may have passed by you that morning before you launched. wasnt sure. I was wearing a red BPS sweater. Anyways, I did pretty good out there me and my buddy got around 25 fish. We had about 9 keepers and I got a skinny 4-5 lmb. He was looking pretty unhealthy. We got fish on everything except topwater. I was hoping the cloud cover would help the reaction bite but it was spotty. Most the fish were on texas rig and DS. Better luck next time.

We took out the Ranger......It just wasn't my day. I couldn't do anything. I really don't know what the problem was. Nicely done on your part. Actually I know what the problem was ( I think). Good day for you guys. I try and avoid the dropshot/carolina set-up. I shouldn't...that is going to consistently get you fish.....it's just boring for me. If I would have stuck with that all day when I realized it was going to be slow for me on the other things, I would have done alright. Probably with a bigger fish or two. Oh well..........until nexty time.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast