Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My 6/12 report.........BORING!

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    I'm just a newb! I don't know how to fish. Seriously!
    Uh huh....me too!

I'm just a newb! I don't know how to fish. Seriously!
    You're the one that "caught the 20 pounder" but never landed it...right?? LOL ........Just kidding bro.......doesn't that piss you off when people say that? I believe ya! Saturday morning, be there or be square. Let's see whatcha got!

lol I have no idea what you're talking about.
    I didn't hook no fish at DVL. There's no fish in that lake bro.
    Lol, jk.

I don't fish tourneys or competition anything though.
    Hell I get annoyed when Skyler and I try to outfish eachother. haha
    you should be going on weekdays for better chances at less spooked fish.

If I go there with you on a saturday, I'm going to get skunked. It's because I'm not going to stop throwing the lunker punker while the fish are on to gills and shad. lol. Not ot mention every boat and their momma is gonna be there on Saturdays fishing only the shore access areas for some whack reason and I don't have to fish weekends while they mow my spots after watching me catch fish.

I'd rather be getting skunked riding my streetbike around in circles in the dirt at Silverwood.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 07-14-2011 at 11:26 AM.

lol I have no idea what you're talking about.
    I didn't hook no fish at DVL. There's no fish in that lake bro.
    Lol, jk.

I don't fish tourneys or competition anything though.
    Hell I get annoyed when Skyler and I try to outfish eachother. haha
    you should be going on weekdays for better chances at less spooked fish.

If I go there with you on a saturday, I'm going to get skunked. It's because I'm not going to stop throwing the lunker punker while the fish are on to gills and shad. lol. Not ot mention every boat and their momma is gonna be there on Saturdays fishing only the shore access areas for some whack reason and I don't have to fish weekends while they mow my spots after watching me catch fish.

I'd rather be getting skunked riding my streetbike around in circles in the dirt at Silverwood.
    Well I've officially heard it all now........I thought Riverside_Angler was full or *****......LOL. WHen the nboats get close enough for me to throw my Punker at them, even better!! I don't fish tourneys either. But I will when my wife gives me permission to buy a boat!

Weren't you just telling us you are rich?
    You need wifeys' permission?
    Does she limit the triple trouts too?
    Dang I just need to find a way to get the money, nobody cares what I do with it.
    Accept Verizon!
    These iphones own me.

If I put a picture of a fish in my avatar you wouldn't have to guess if it was big or not. lol

I know why you didn't hook up! It was because you didn't bring that 12" 5 piece floating triple trout I told you to get.
    (j/k yet again don't go buy that unless you're content or want to make me jealous)

DVL is hard dude. It's not an easy lake to dial in by shore or boat.
    BUT when you do, you won't believe what you are experiencing.
    Large amount of big fish in there. Keep at it.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 07-14-2011 at 01:04 PM.

Weren't you just telling us you are rich?
    You need wifeys' permission?
    Does she limit the triple trouts too?
    Dang I just need to find a way to get the money, nobody cares what I do with it.
    Accept Verizon!
    These iphones own me.

If I put a picture of a fish in my avatar you wouldn't have to guess if it was big or not. lol

I know why you didn't hook up! It was because you didn't bring that 12" 5 piece floating triple trout I told you to get.
    (j/k yet again don't go buy that unless you're content or want to make me jealous)

DVL is hard dude. It's not an easy lake to dial in by shore or boat.
    BUT when you do, you won't believe what you are experiencing.
    Tackle is one thing but when it comes to $30,000 boats, I kinda have to get my wife to approve. That would be giving her the green light to go buy anything and gods knows I don't want that to happen. I have too many swimbaits as it is. You can only fish one at a time. Once I start using what I got and get some wear and tear on them, I'll go out and buy somemore. If it were near trout season, no doubt I would have that 10 inch.....and I will have it before next winter comes around, you can write that on your fridge. I'm going to hit silverwood as well so you bet I'll have one. You and Riverside_Angler have lots in common...do you guys hang out on the weekends? All talk and no show................I generally don't photo my fish....but I will now on because I have a wazoooo Droid linked to email and all that fancy stuff. When Riverside_Angler goes with me, he's the photo ***. I think he likes to take piuctures of all my fish, photoshop them, and put his face on them. Wouldn't surprise me if the fish he's holding now is one of mine. I sure as hell have never seen him fish...let alone catch anything.

Riverside_Angler?
    Never met him. Maybe I think I might have seen his post but I'm fresh back to fishing after a break for life callings and a giant at DVL changed my life. Keep it up and it'll do the same to you.

ALERT ALERT ALERT....Don't believe anything miss piggy tells you. he is the biggest isht talker there is. one thing that you are right about is that I do take pics. I also tie your knots, bait your hooks, lip your dink-*** fish, and undo your birds nests because you know how to do none of this. it is like I'm fishing with a 3year old. just wait till I get out there on the 29th...game on!

and I will post a nice video of the slayage.

Quote Originally Posted by riverside_angler View Post
    ALERT ALERT ALERT....Don't believe anything miss piggy tells you. he is the biggest isht talker there is. one thing that you are right about is that I do take pics. I also tie your knots, bait your hooks, lip your dink-*** fish, and undo your birds nests because you know how to do none of this. it is like I'm fishing with a 3year old. just wait till I get out there on the 29th...game on!

and I will post a nice video of the slayage.
    Oh joy....I can't wait for that day..........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123