Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New to site

Quote Originally Posted by evosamurai View Post
    hit dana point for calicos water temp is just right lots of kelp there
    I have never saltwater fished. Want to bad!!! How was your weekend? You have fun?

weekend was good, though the wind ripped all day everyday, u had to fish early morning and late evening, caught 1 catfish, didnt really fish as much as i wanted to as i was rigging people poles and doing things, but the camping part was fun, thanks for asking

I like to fish on the charters out of Daveys locker in newport beach. The crew is always great and very helpful to all the people fishing. They can also get you started and show you the ropes..Welcome to FNN

Quote Originally Posted by kendo View Post
    I like to fish on the charters out of Daveys locker in newport beach. The crew is always great and very helpful to all the people fishing. They can also get you started and show you the ropes..Welcome to FNN
    I go for walks down there quite a bit. I have met some great fishermen there. Thank you for the warm welcome Kendo...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234