Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: LOL@SARL & CORONA piggy bank 1$ special

Any business that is not in business to make money will not remain in business. A business has a responsibility to its investors to do that, plain and simple. They have zero obligation to be benevolent. Their challenge is to make their business more attractive to the customer than another, similar business would be so that the customer spends his money with them instead, at a profit to the business.
    SARL's $1 promotion is a gimmick to be sure, but they are master promoters and this is a good one. There is nothing shady or underhanded about it. I would bet that if there are any marketing students amongst us here, they would do well to study how SARL promotes their business, maybe even get a businesss model project out of it.
    I think someone else already said it, but this all sounds like what we need to do is to quit complaining and go fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Marley View Post
    Any business that is not in business to make money will not remain in business. A business has a responsibility to its investors to do that, plain and simple. They have zero obligation to be benevolent. Their challenge is to make their business more attractive to the customer than another, similar business would be so that the customer spends his money with them instead, at a profit to the business.
    SARL's $1 promotion is a gimmick to be sure, but they are master promoters and this is a good one. There is nothing shady or underhanded about it. I would bet that if there are any marketing students amongst us here, they would do well to study how SARL promotes their business, maybe even get a businesss model project out of it.
    I think someone else already said it, but this all sounds like what we need to do is to quit complaining and go fishing.
    Yup noth'n wrong with making a buck, if not for capitalism and democracy then what, been fishing tonight tough night but always fun!

Where were ya fishin at seal.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    Where were ya fishin at seal.
    Ok now this question is a big Duh!!!!

Oh sorry im like half way paying attention, It keeps logging me out cuz im back and forth between this and something else.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345