Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL@SARL & CORONA piggy bank 1$ special

Default LOL@SARL & CORONA piggy bank 1$ special

Listen up guys, SARL and Corona management are friggin geniuses. I actually love how smart this is. It reminds me of racket schemes it is so good. Dont fall for this special though.
    The price of silver is huge right now. The reason they want your pre 1964 quarters, dimes, half dollars and dollars is because prior to 1964 the coins were actually made of silver. They started making them "clad" in 1965. They are going to take all that silver and melt it down to get the value of the silver. Keep those coins for yourself. Dont be fooled.

Quote Originally Posted by Slims View Post
    Listen up guys, SARL and Corona management are friggin geniuses. I actually love how smart this is. It reminds me of racket schemes it is so good. Dont fall for this special though.
    The price of silver is huge right now. The reason they want your pre 1964 quarters, dimes, half dollars and dollars is because prior to 1964 the coins were actually made of silver. They started making them "clad" in 1965. They are going to take all that silver and melt it down to get the value of the silver. Keep those coins for yourself. Dont be fooled.
    Yup silver is going up all this week here is a coin value chart 4 quarters in silver is about $25 bucks

http://www.coinflation.com/silver_coin_values.html

ya screw that. its a ripp

yeah i caught on to that when i got the email....i didnt know if i should post or not but thats a major rip off. bad LAKES BAAAAAD LAKES. cheating your loyal customers out of potentially valuable stuff...i bet if you had stated WHY you wanted those coins no body would give you anything...but you choose to not tell your customers that they are giving you coins made of silver.

Yup quick calculations with quarters looks like they would easily recoup their $22.00 admission at current silver value but if it continues to go up they will make a tidy profit.

I agree the only thing wrong with this is that they do not make it known that the pre 64 coins are all silver.

who knows how many collections are going to be raided by braty kids to get into the lake for "$1"

-bb

bad lakes!!

That's why I posted. It is plainly because they don't say why they want the coins. Its underhanded and scumbaggy in my opinion. Its lying by omission. Bad business.

They pretty much say everything BUT why they want pre-65 coins, and "NO NICKELS OR PENNIES". Until copper goes through the roof again, anyway...

i knew it was to good to be true...i was was trying figure out why they wanted pre 64's till i googled what was so important about pre 64's...@$$holes...haha...i guess its all business i guess

FISH HARD

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast