Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Corona 24 hour session 7/8/11-7/9/11

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Corona 24 hour session 7/8/11-7/9/11

Went to corona yesterday in the afternoon for the 24 hour session with my gf. Got there at exactly 5pm. Got in, rented a boat and went to the spot. Got our first fish by 5:30pm, knew it was going to be a good day . Got 2 more within the next half hour. We had 10 fish before 10pm. Got our limits by 10:40pm. Some guy and his family were on a boat a few feet away from us and they were asking what were we using and all these questions. They weren't really catching any, so when we got our limit, we gave them to him. We got a total of 27 cats. kept our 15 fish and gave the rest to the family. They were doing the 24 hour session too. It was a good day. OHH and i got a big bite and pulled it, started fighting like if it was a big cat, i thought it would be, but then a lg bass popped up. Seriously, had to be at least 10 pounds. I have pix, but don't know how to upload them on here. If someone can help me, i'll post them up. By the way, my gf is getting better and better at netting the fish, even though she couldn't carry that big bass lol... And the bass was released after the pix.

Thanks

Last edited by catfish 17; 07-11-2011 at 09:01 PM.