Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Corona 24 hour session 7/8/11-7/9/11

Quote Originally Posted by catfish 17 View Post
    Went to corona yesterday in the afternoon for the 24 hour session with my gf. Got there at exactly 5pm. Got in, rented a boat and went to the spot. Got our first fish by 5:30pm, knew it was going to be a good day . Got 2 more within the next half hour. We had 10 fish before 10pm. Got our limits by 10:40pm. Some guy and his family were on a boat a few feet away from us and they were asking what were we using and all these questions. They weren't really catching any, so when we got our limit, we gave them to him. We got a total of 27 cats. kept our 15 fish and gave the rest to the family. They were doing the 24 hour session too. It was a good day. OHH and i got a big bite and pulled it, started fighting like if it was a big cat, i thought it would be, but then a lg bass popped up.

Too friggin' cool man! What a night!! I see where you're at, and yup, that's a great spot!!! Stoked on fishing, putting tons of fish with a trophy mixed in, just awesome. Congrats and keep getting out there. We'll link up one of these times!!

Quote Originally Posted by BULLDOGBOOGERS View Post
    My neighbor & I hit it Sat night....got 23.....Big 6 lbs.....small 1 lb.....water temp 80 degrees......lots of fires from the bank......smoke in the air !!.......

thanks again Corona Lake......wanted 30...but got 23..... but had a blast as always

Scott "aka" DA BULLDOGBOOGERS
    Killer work and beautiful stringer of fish! That's one heck of a monster fish fry!!

Quote Originally Posted by mjc89 View Post
    me my bro and my dad caught 30 cats in like 4 hours at SARL during a night session from shore.
    Good grief man, SLAYING 'em out there!! And doing so with dad just can't be beat!! And forget taking pictures so that we believe anything, take a ton of pictures out there so YOU can look back on the awesome times you had with pops out there!!! It's the stuff you'll treasure most some day, I can guarantee that. NICE WORK!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BULLDOGBOOGERS View Post
    we fished the south end.....kind of like in the tree stumps.....two rods each.....with two hooks on each rod ! never casted out more then 5 foot... just drop them over the boat. and be ready ! we were fishing in about 5 foot of water......I fly-line my bait..."no weight" let the bait hit the bottom and then reel up just so the baits off the bottom. we fished one spot all night long !
    yeah i fished there too. we didn't move for anything either.

Good grief man, SLAYING 'em out there!! And doing so with dad just can't be beat!! And forget taking pictures so that we believe anything, take a ton of pictures out there so YOU can look back on the awesome times you had with pops out there!!! It's the stuff you'll treasure most some day, I can guarantee that. NICE WORK!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

ya. we took a picture but the dudes never put um up. the only pix we got of that night were the ones that eddie took at the shoreline. we already had like 20 cats in the baskets

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345