Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lagoon Wed & Wed

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    il give you that 1,,,,,,,,the salt rules for all out ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

No bluefin to my credit but countless yellowtail and albies have felt my hook,,,,,,,,,,,HMMMMMM,,,,,I WONDER IF BLUEFIN WOULD ALSO EAT LMB?????LOL
    lol right on man! nothing better then some hard fighting open water drag burners!!!!! woohoo!!!! lol. I regularly bring fresh dead largemouth to bluefin trips and throw them on the back of the troll they do wonders! hahahha

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    Hey, I think were all off on the wrong foot.

See we love stitching crawlers on 4lb light line, ultra light gear. Throw the Green Carp in the live well and head up to the main lake,, Not the "goon" {kiddie pool}

Then we use some REAL bait

Not that I have fish size envy,, but let the record reflect who has the biggest LOLX10,000,000

Oh yeah, caught on mealworms... BWAHAHAHAHA
    Now that is a PIG!!!!!

I love that picture!! I want to make some shirts out of that !
    Lmb FISHING ARE FOR KIDS! dONT YOU HEAR ALL THE LMB FISHERMAN CRY AND TALK ABOUT
    If we kill all the lmb and take them home...their kids wont have anything to fish for? LMAO!!!
    Kill all Green carp !! LMB = DevilFish !!!
    Stripers OWN !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Lmb FISHING ARE FOR KIDS! dONT YOU HEAR ALL THE LMB FISHERMAN CRY AND TALK ABOUT
    If we kill all the lmb and take them home...their kids wont have anything to fish for? LMAO!!!
    Stripers OWN !!!
    hahaha. stripers r dumb bait n wait fish! HAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Stripers OWN !!!
    The Devil fish thats made trillions of dollars more than any Striper tournaments ever. Any type of fishing regardless what species it may be takes skill to some level. Hitts you just hatin a fish you can't or don't have any skills to catch dats all. I hear more people cryin kill all the Striper's, they be killin all the fish in the lakes. Even if every fisherman kept a limit of bass they surley wouldn't kill off all of them, thats why DFG put this limit on them. I personally don't keep them for I prefer to eat the crappie, bluegills, stripers, and catfish I catch. Cutbait, Now if I could just figure out how to load a darn picture or two, I would post up my 50 pound channel catfish and 17.7 striper. I'm just a fisherman I have no computer skills LOL. How much did your pig weigh? musta been a hellava fight.

Lmb suck !! Thats why its the devil fish......" trillions of dollars " over a fish? LMAO !! Look what happen to some people who
    went after that fish in San Diego......LMAO! LMB = loser fish !!

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA ALL BOW TO THE JAILBIRD FISH !!

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    LMAO MIKE ! But I think you can do better than that...Please...

ROFL !

Gary u 0wn the lag00n !!

I'm pretty new here at fnn but reading some of yall's threads craks me up.I used to fish lake mead quite a bit with my dad and we did pretty good with waterdogs.
    I live in Rialto now and haven't been in a real live bait shop in a coons age.But if you could find em you might be in for a good tug.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234