Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Legg Lake

Speaking for my Beamer brotheran for the most part the less English u speak the more likely I'll be using f uped gear. That being said viva Mexico go dodgers Arriba Arriba and all that stuff

You'll be using messed up gear

some of those dudes using over sized gear seem like experienced fisherman because they can sure cast the crap out of those saltwater setups with 4oz lead right to center of the lake. IMHO that takes some experience. I think it's less about fishing knowledge and more about I don't give a Fu** about what's proper as long as I can catch me a fish.
    Last edited by stressD; 07-10-2011 at 11:34 AM.

got that right stressd...

Gold fish FTW!

I'm not going to say i didn't did it because I no can remember o k but jes I was an ESL student when i went to public schools and I went to school because they gave free breakfast and lunch.

And i could ride my bike real fast. I forgot what # I am

Hey friol...those gold fish do work. Butt hook and its on. The spot right by the>>>>>...LOL

Before jumping the gun and blame Mexicans, goldfish make great catfish bait, illegal in California though. BTW Petco also sells waxworms which are pretty much mealworms. Sounds like you need to educate yourself on Petco amigo!

Caught these at legg lake

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast