Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: cheap bass boat make a offer

Default cheap bass boat make a offer

I have a 1991 bayliner cobra bass boat for sale. boat is 18'. has a mercury 150 hp motor. 71 pound thrust foot controlled trolling motor. fish finder, trailer. I used the boat about 9 times last year and it ran great evertime. alittle tuff to get started the first time 2 stroke motor but runs great . the boat needs the deck replaced. I started tearing it out and do not have the time and also my fishig buddy that has the truck we use to tow the boat has lost intrest in fishing. Make a offer. thanks...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	30654_1212018200630_1834036417_412571_2868272_n[1].jpg 
Views:	281 
Size:	63.8 KB 
ID:	33117  

all pms replied to. come on guys not looking to get rich here make me a offer..

Trade for a 14' aluminum and 9.9 motor + 37 dollars cold hard cash? :)

-Drew

It would be easier for people to make an offer if you had a starting price.

You may also want to put this under the Classifieds section.

how does $2500 sound. the motor has got be worth close to that. just looking for a fair deal and someone to get some use out of the boat . I had a ton of fun on this boat last year and the engine was serviced at anglers marine last year.

Maybe now i will get some offers. lol...

IS that a no?

-Drew

thanks Drew but I am gonna have to say no on that one. At least you made a offer. I know just the motor is worth quite a bit. Price reduced $2,000.oo... some one shoot me a offer trades will be considered just no boats. thanks again though drew...

Its was worth a shot.

good luck.

keep the boat get a new fishing buddy. lost interrest??? Is buddy a chick?? If so I understand.

Tight Lines

Tuna

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast