Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pyramid Lkae Kittys 6/24

Default Pyramid Lkae Kittys 6/24

Well camp out thursday night with lots of friends.I told them the time I was getting up to go fishing andthey laughed.I said ok cool.2 hours of sleep and 20 beers later I was on the rocks like no other.Set up I pole with 4lb test n a chovie,and another 8lb test n worm.
    Between 6:20am and 1pm I got 2 cats and missed about 4 fish.Lots of blue gill around.No stripers and no trout.....HomeTown came down out of nowhere to help me put in some work! I seen some deer and I knew it was gonna be a great day! Well no skunk,and i'll take catfish anytime of the day !!

One channel,the other a flat head........

One was 2lb,and the flat was 3.1 ! I enjoyed myself !!

good to fish with you .Im glad I made it sorry for the quick split my buddy got pissed his buddy didnt tie the stringer off right and the kitties swam away sheeez happens
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Well camp out thursday night with lots of friends.I told them the time I was getting up to go fishing andthey laughed.I said ok cool.2 hours of sleep and 20 beers later I was on the rocks like no other.Set up I pole with 4lb test n a chovie,and another 8lb test n worm.
    Between 6:20am and 1pm I got 2 cats and missed about 4 fish.Lots of blue gill around.No stripers and no trout.....HomeTown came down out of nowhere to help me put in some work! I seen some deer and I knew it was gonna be a great day! Well no skunk,and i'll take catfish anytime of the day !!

One channel,the other a flat head........

One was 2lb,and the flat was 3.1 ! I enjoyed myself !!

Sounds like a good day Hitts, puttin in work lately kid....keep at it and YOU could be the next CatMaster!

HT outta nowhere, classic!

TD

you kitty killer you!

way to go Hitts. NOw get your thumb out of TB's mouth!

Quote Originally Posted by troutdog View Post
    Sounds like a good day Hitts, puttin in work lately kid....keep at it and YOU could be the next CatMaster!

HT outta nowhere, classic!

TD
    Oh I will be the next Cat Master! I really dont have that much competition!Catmando,Trolly,Pontoon,Phil and the Queen of the cats!
    Oh and Blue Hunter......lolOnly hands full....lol
    Wow the stringer got away...LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I got your hat HomeTown.
    CutBait,I sure had a lot of it that day! Man there was flys everywhere!! Got me a cool buzz and a nice suntan.
    Forgot to mention the tacckle shop at Pyramid Lake is now open ! Rental boats coming next month fellas !!
    Just in time for me to show T/O how its done...you bait n wait beee'otches !! Trail Blazer loves my thumb !!
    TroutDog get ready for the Irvine Beatdown !! I'm coming for Mr Kitty tomorrow night!! Or early am....lol

Quote Originally Posted by cutbait View Post
    you kitty killer you!

way to go Hitts. NOw get your thumb out of TB's mouth!

Great job, Armando!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Oh I will be the next Cat Master! I really dont have that much competition!Catmando,Trolly,Pontoon,Phil and the Queen of the cats!
    Oh and Blue Hunter......lolOnly hands full....lol
    Wow the stringer got away...LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I got your hat HomeTown.
    CutBait,I sure had a lot of it that day! Man there was flys everywhere!! Got me a cool buzz and a nice suntan.
    Forgot to mention the tacckle shop at Pyramid Lake is now open ! Rental boats coming next month fellas !!
    Just in time for me to show T/O how its done...you bait n wait beee'otches !! Trail Blazer loves my thumb !!
    TroutDog get ready for the Irvine Beatdown !! I'm coming for Mr Kitty tomorrow night!! Or early am....lol

LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,C,mon guys!!!!!!!LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PRICKS!!!!!L OL
    STRIPER11550:Twisted:

STRIPER FEST
    HEAVY STRINGER
    CHAMPION

Hitts, looked like juu owned those kittys lol Good to see ya back at your stomping grounds...

B/C

Quote Originally Posted by trail blazer View Post
    LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,C,mon guys!!!!!!!LOL,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,PRICKS!!!!!L OL
    LMAOOOOOOOOOO!! Lets the trsh talking begin for 7/9 !!

Quote Originally Posted by Beeracuda211 View Post
    Hitts, looked like juu owned those kittys lol Good to see ya back at your stomping grounds...

B/C
    Can wait to see you back at yours buddy !! Bait n wait beeeotches !!

That looks like a good days catch, i didnt know pyramid had flatheads i thought the other species of cat in pyramid was bullhead. Anyway keep up the good work. I may be out there next week slaying the kittys, If anyone wants a free catfish lesson from a catfish master next week may be the time to do it afterwards im gonna start charging. HAHAH LOL. thanks for the report. But from what i heard pyramid was going off could it be that things slowed down already?
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast