Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Striper King Classic 2011

Hello to ALL the Striper Fishermen of SoCal! We're excited to showcase Striper King Classic (SKC) 2011, as we have a lot to give, charity auction (SKC-DVL Guide Charity Auction) and raffle (thousands of dollars of raffle prizes!)at this inaugural Striper King Classic event!

This is your chance to show what you have to land the biggest Striper on August 27th and/or to win top prizes/charity autions/raffles from our sponsors and top DVL guides listed on the flier above!

ADVANCED TICKET SALES, please contact Last Chance Bait & Tackle 951) 658-7410 or Diamond Valley Marina 951)926-7201.

Visit us on Facebook: Striper King Classic...stay tuned!

hay taco, wanna team up on a boat?

Summer Stripe Derby fishin at DV-I'm in for sure it's going to be a fun one. Hopefully the live trout cheaters will not spoil it. Thanks Barry Ogawa for helping get this off the ground- let the smack down begin....
    Pwynn ya goin? I kow your out there bud..

Damn, too bad I can't get my boat in this lake (2stroke) or I would catch me a monster and a grand!!

Good luck to all who enter!

Ok scratch that....I'm in....Hitched a ride, It's on now!!!!
    Last edited by Shock; 07-11-2011 at 08:11 PM. Reason: I'm In!

i would have made it out but was gettin a ton of frog fish on my pluton.... way too easy

I don't think troll fish count in this one, especially umbrella fish.

Anyone know where the rules are ?

Quote Originally Posted by JigStop View Post
    Incorrect - See link and rules below.
    Quote Originally Posted by doublejcowgrl View Post
    Anyone know where the rules are ?
    http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...334339?sk=wall
    Striper King Classic (SKC 2011) 2011 Key Contest Rules & Regulations:
    Posted June 23
    1. Heaviest/Biggest single fish wins 1st place and so on... All fish can/or will be inspected (gill checks and/or possibly cut open etc.) Tournament officials will verify authenticity of each fish caught.

2. All angler’s must follow Diamond Valley Lake’s rules & reg...ulations. Failure to do so willl result in a disqualification (DQ).

3. All angler’s must follow the California Dept. of Fish & Game rules & regulations. Failure to do so will result in a DQ.

4. All angler’s will be subject to boat/equipment inspection prior and during event. Anyone not allowing inspections will be disqualified.
    5. Tournament Director has sole right to disqualify any angler at any time.

To Gerald- Thanks for the clarification on the rules for the Striper King Classic. We want our tournament to be as clean as possible. The spirit of the tournament is to help raise money for Valley-Wide Recreation & Parks and the Police Activities League, both charities doing tremendous things for kids. We'll do whatever it takes to ensure that the winners are legitimate. There will be teams of SKC Official Inspectors checking every boat.

Please keep in mind that we're capping the entries to 250 anglers! Tickets available at Last Chance B&T and at Diamond Valley Marina. Everyone should have a great chance to win a cash prize and raffle prize. We've got 100's of raffle prizes. Check out our Facebook page for the latest scoop.

Quote Originally Posted by JigStop View Post

LMAO....There's umbrella fish in that lake? Now I think I'll go after those!!.....Kill em ALL!

Since when is trolling not fishin?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast