Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Striper King Classic 2011

Default Striper King Classic 2011

this will be a great event guys!

a lot has gone into planning this event. the date was picked around a moon phase that would tailor to a good bite.

with the shad coming up as we speak, there's no doubt in my mind that a lot of anglers will have a GREAT time.

any questions regarding this event, please dont hesitate to call Last Chance Bait and Tackle at (951) 658-7410

Great idea but that time of year is to hot to be on DVL for most fisherman, Please put it in late OCT or any month other then June July Aug or Sept. You get a better turn out and your fisherman will have a better time. Thanks

Thinking about coming out in my kayak and dragging around some swimbaits and hoping for good luck.
    I could use $1000 and a big fish.

Default Oh yeah its on,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The striper fishing is great in the heat of the summer,im glad ive got a bimini,,,,,,,,,,hey t/j maybe i'll get lucky and win a guide trip,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    Thinking about coming out in my kayak and dragging around some swimbaits and hoping for good luck.
    I could use $1000 and a big fish.
    Hope ya got water brakes on that yak!..:o)

My time is coming to battle a fatty on the yak lol. I'm scared but I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen someday. Bring it on!
    I'm not letting go son! (I might losen my drag a hair though don't tell anyone).

TO I'll take you for a guide trip lol You can ride shotty on the yak. Handle the fishin' while I paddle. Sh*ts a PITA. haha
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 06-28-2011 at 06:50 PM.

Very cool. Sounds like a boil bash'n party to me! My fish'n partner Bill and I will be getting in...

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    My time is coming to battle a fatty on the yak lol. I'm scared but I'm pretty sure it's gonna happen someday. Bring it on!
    I'm not letting go son! (I might losen my drag a hair though don't tell anyone).

TO I'll take you for a guide trip lol You can ride shotty on the yak. Handle the fishin' while I paddle. Sh*ts a PITA. haha
    LOL, if we see ya blow'n down the lake at 40 mph hysterically laughing, we'll chase you down and lasso you with the anchor rope and hold ya until you get that "fatty" in... Then promptly go weigh my winner in and get the hell outta there before you get loose after the contest is over..:o)

Sounds like fun

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast