Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: The quagga attacks castaic

Quote Originally Posted by Fire Ball View Post
    I heard about this, but I didn't hear that I won't be able to launch my tube from the West side? Really?? If that is true, it is completely ridiculous. Also what about boats that ONLY go in Castiac? We will still need to be inspected EVERY time?
    Inspection should involve "bag- banding" Float tubes and waders. These were the questions we raised. If you float on an exchange lake " Honored Band" no need for entry inspectio0n.

An invasive species , threatening a man made lake , containing stocked non native fish ... Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Cangler View Post
    An invasive species , threatening a man made lake , containing stocked non native fish ... Hmmmmm
    Think about this for a moment, spiders, bugs, invasive plants, exotic animals, not native to the continent, yet, thrive without predation. Whether they're in the air, in the ground, in the water, in your hair, or in your body, we have to approach the situations offensively and defensively, rather than tactfully. Letting small issue go little by little, the issues will escalate into something enormous in no time flat.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789