Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Channel Islands Sportfishing  CCA-California  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: S.W.A.T. South O.C. Part 2... Who You Gonna Call?? GHOST BUTTSTERS!!! LOL!

Nice job, guys!

Tess, you are one great addition to SWAT...not only do you fish your hali off, your posts are second to none, and you're even cuter than Wingnut!

Arthur, you have, once again, shown what an open and honest guy you are...Who else would show their busted rod without some 'story' how it was Moby-But that took it down?? Good on you.

OMG
    Full beach attack taking prisoners.
    WTG on the WSB Tess.
    Great Flattie and cool Pug Doormatts Wingnut.
    DR

bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla to all of you.

Translated;
    OMG do you guys ever sleep ? Fish Fish Fish that's all you do. JK

Tess that report will be very hard to beat. I hope the bite keeps up and we see more of it spread out if you know what I mean.

I guess my imagination is still stymied on how to say something clever about each one of you and the amazing slay fest. I'll just go with, I need to step up my game plan to compete.

to all.

NICE SLAY,,,,,,,,SURF KILLERS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,

Wow, SWAT keeps redefining the phrase "Epic". Just when you can't possibly think it can get any better, IT DOES.
    This is what I miss the most about fishing with the SWAT Crew. The Camaraderie, the friendship, the friendly ribbing, the good times. Throw in a few nice fish and you have pretty much a perfect day.

Tess, beautiful WSB, your smile just lights up the board and I'm sure we'll see much more of it as you continue to pull amazing fish out of the surf. Great story of Wingnut touching your rod. He does have the Midas touch and is the luckiest guy I've ever met.

Jason, you are a very lucky man to have your significant other share a mutual interest. I don't consider going shopping with my wife quality time. But what you guys are doing together out there are truly treasured moments. You better put a ring on it soon Jason, if you haven't already done so buddy.

Robert, you've been tearing it since the first time I met you at the Hunting Giants surf event in Malibu. A SWAT poster boy and a natural in the surf.
    But we don't release dead flatties buddy.
    Enjoy that nice Halibut, Arthur doesn't owe much of anything to anybody, but when he pays them back, it's always "with interest."

Arthur, now everybody have seen how hot Tess has been in the surf. But I noticed that you've been quietly on a tear yourself. If I follow your reports correctly, that's 6 legal Halibut in the last four surf sessions for you, amazing numbers. I think it's because you are so consistent with your performance week after week that it's become just the norm for the rest of us to see it. I couldn't think of anyone else I would rather have at my side going into surf combat. Just don't be touching my rod out there buddy.

Congrats guys, way to tear it up out there! Great report!

Tess, Jay, Arthur, Robert and Justin, awesome fishin you guys.
    I can't wait to take a little vacation just to spend a few hours in that surf. High fives all around.

Ryan

Dang, the bite is always good in that area!
    Way to bring in the quality fish ladies and gents.

Arthur, what is that two 30" halis this year now? Good stuff brotha, Time for me to step up the game. I'm bringing in the 35+

Tess, gurrllll, what CANT you do? you definitely caught on to the surf game real quick. There's no stopping you...keep it up! I second the fact that your reports are top notch, almost as good as Wingnuts, almost. Congrats on the PB WSB.

Jason, Robert and Justin, good stuff guys, each one of you had a nice fish at one point or another. Actually, everyone did! lol

S.R.T.S!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast