Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: fairmount park derby

Default fairmount park derby

we went and got our spot at 4. more cowded than it was the year before at 4 am but got a spot none-the-less. bite was from 6-8:30 approximately. caught 8 on marshmallow+shrimp and sardines. placed third in my division with a 2lbr. slow for most ppl but the ones that had a spot was productive. throughout the day saw tons of baby bass along the shoreline

Default Fairmonr

They finally stocked it eh?

they said 4,000 lbs. one drop by the tank, one in the paddle boat lake, and another by the rose bushes

think theirs still some in their?

Quote Originally Posted by catfish 17 View Post
    think theirs still some in their?
    Oh..I would say there's plenty in there. Quite a few ran for cover in the Brown Lake next to the golf course. Family and I went there earlier, and saw quite a few popping their heads to take on the flying bugs hover above the green water lilies.

yea ther still in ther. i recommend fishing with sardines or mackerel instead of shrimp cuz they seem to lik it bettr. mite hav to head ovr to ther to try some bass and set out a cat rod. good luck to anyone that goes