Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: finally got rid of the skunk at pudd!

Default finally got rid of the skunk at pudd!

went to the pudd today at 7am. saw some panfish in the spot i usually go to but jus so happens that there was a company party right across playing LOUD music so fish were kind of scared. i even threw in a worm and mealworm jus to c if theyll eat it and they didnt even nibble at it or anything. ended up going to the dock and saw a small school there and BAM finally got my first fish since like TWO years ago! glad to get rid of the skunk but wish the bluegill was a lil bigger. it was like 3-4 inches =(but a fish is a fish! more motivation to go back and catch more and bigger fish now! and thank you to all those who gave me advice throughout the time ive been on this forum! couldnt have done it without u guys!
    Last edited by lwang0202; 06-18-2011 at 09:08 PM.

glad to hear it man i still havent beat the skunk at the pudd but i havent tryed to hard for along time ill be back out there soon to flick som flys at the gills

Quote Originally Posted by lwang0202 View Post
    went to the pudd today at 7am. saw some panfish in the spot i usually go to but jus so happens that there was a company party right across playing LOUD music so fish were kind of scared. i even threw in a worm and mealworm jus to c if theyll eat it and they didnt even nibble at it or anything. ended up going to the dock and saw a small school there and BAM finally got my first fish since like TWO years ago! glad to get rid of the skunk but wish the bluegill was a lil bigger. it was like 3-4 inches =(but a fish is a fish! more motivation to go back and catch more and bigger fish now! and thank you to all those who gave me advice throughout the time ive been on this forum! couldnt have done it without u guys!
    Congratulations on catching your first fish at the Pudd. I remember the first one I caught after many disappointing trips there. WTG!