Quote Originally Posted by TheAsianGuy View Post
Yep. I sure can. Anyone can. If you have $2200 to do a full range of metals and bacterial testing. Don't have that on me personally However, independent studies done by the Salton Sea Authority, different university for the grad programs on sediment vs irrigation run-offs impacts, and the Regional Water Board had already been published back in 2007, 2009, and I believe there may have been in 2010. Differently concentration detected based on where the samples were taken. The safest levels are towards the Salton Sea Museum and northwest wards.
C'mon, being a scientist, I know you have the hook ups to bypass the $.:)

[/QUOTE]Why? No one can prove that the lake is actually getting worst. It's actually getting better.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you can't prove that it's getting worse, but on the same note, you also can't prove it's getting better, right? Again, my 2 cents for the sake of debate. I have to agree that do what you want at your own risk. But those who choose to take the risk, there better not be some crying and b*tching at the sh*t they came down with. Mama told you so...