Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Did someone rip you off here?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarino View Post
    I got ripped off by a member named "captainwhitie" on westernbass classifieds. He might be selling here too.

Just thought I would put this out there for you fellow fisherman, no I am not anyone to talk any trash about anyone, I just thought I would let everyone know I got burned from this guy for $120 worth of baits and I gave him $360 total

I ordered 800 baits from him and let me tell you, he took forever to make them when he said they were going to be done ASAP. The first order I gave him $100 for $60 worth of baits and told him to keep the extra $40 as a deposit for my next order took him a month and a half or so later to make baits for me. When I met him there was a box full of baits and he said they may be a FEW baits missing and he said whatevers missing he will make them for me, So I got home and opened the box and seen there was over 310 baits missing! Some of the baits I got were poorly made.

He ignores all of my phone calls and text messages, he sends me BS text messages so im just letting everyone what kind of experience I had with this guy, BELIEVE ME took me a long time to even think about posting this about anyone but I hate for someone else to get burned and his baits aint all that great anyway not worth the money. Dont trust him Buyer BEWARE. And this was over 3 Months ago!!
    This is exactly why I posted this thread. I cant believe there are some that cannot see the benefit of this? Now more people are warned. IMO, only a crooked person wouldnt like this thread. >=D

CD stole my Sasquatch

Wingnut steals my YFC

DS wants to steal my PB

Quote Originally Posted by Cangler View Post
    CD stole my Sasquatch

Wingnut steals my YFC

DS wants to steal my PB
    That jar of PowerBait™ that fell outta your tackle box at SARL?

Finders keepers.

And CityDad is still mad that I stole his bag of anchovies at the duct.

Quote Originally Posted by tacklejunkie View Post
    Had one issue with a guy not showing up while I waited in the parking lot.
    LASTCAST or something like that.
    Just make sure you guys have made phone contact before you go out to meet and sell items and do it in very public places like walmart or best buy parking lot with lots of people. Never know when some bozo hates you because of some 3 year old report you wrote at "their" lake.

Don't take candy from strangers and don't forget your toothbrush either.
    Tooth Fairy and Sandy Claws won't be happy.

Sticky this B*tch. Good thread.
    Hold some accountability to these usernames.
    Just to make it clear, the name mentioned above is NOT me! :)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234