Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle 
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did someone rip you off here?

Default Did someone rip you off here?

I felt this was a good idea, to put shady individuals on blast in a sticky-thread, so people who were stung before can keep an eye out for others.

I've seen this crap happen at arachnoboards, someone ran around ripping people off, made new screen-names, and this ONE person screwed a bunch of people!

I've never been ripped off here, because i've never bought anything here. I just felt this would help.

thanx i think one of the fraudulent peeps is mike ock

Quote Originally Posted by evosamurai View Post
    thanx i think one of the fraudulent peeps is mike ock
    please post supporting evidence/your story/classified thread instead of just a name.

Quote Originally Posted by gupppy View Post
    please post supporting evidence/your story/classified thread instead of just a name.
    LOL!

Um, I think you missed his joke.

But yes, I think we need evidence of Mike Ock screwing people over. Hopefully not photographic evidence.

Lol! You can just hear Bart cracking up on the other side of the phone!

I've done probably two dozen transactions here and haven't had an issue. Everyone has been great.

People just need to be cautious when it comes to buying or selling to people posting items with only a handful of posts under there belts.

"I need Amanda Hugnkiss!"

Yeah, post evidence. =P forgot to advise that.

In over 2 years that i've been selling / buying / trading stuff on this forum the only bad experience i've seen or heard of is that Jiggaman dude and his on going issue with an Abu someone bought in April. We've been pretty lucky to have an outstanding group of individuals on this board.

I've bought and sold equipment several times on FNN, met some nice people, and everything was exactly as represented. Marshhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Swank909 View Post
    In over 2 years that i've been selling / buying / trading stuff on this forum the only bad experience i've seen or heard of is that Jiggaman dude and his on going issue with an Abu someone bought in April. We've been pretty lucky to have an outstanding group of individuals on this board.
    I have to agree with swank Jiggaman. he been trying to sell these red abu garcia combo along with these penn slammer combo. great price but problem was he would flake or make up excuses and then jack up the price once we meet up.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast