Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What a day!

Default What a day!

Buddy "Skunked Again" invited me and my 10 year old grandson Cameron out Panfishing at (where else) Lake Perris on his very nice boat Friday morning. Although we wanted Cameron to catch some fish, we didn't expect him to catch 8 or 9 nice fish before either of us caught any at all! It was a beautiful day and we all caught some nice fish and had a great trip. Camo even got to drive the boat. I brought home 31 fish but one was still flopping around so Camo put it in our little pond and he's swimming around. A big thanks John from me and especially Cameron. You've got a new friend.

Here's some pics...

Bendo for Camo

Grams and Camo double hook up:

John hooks up!

Captain Camo:

Good job! You might end up having a small Lake Perris in your pond soon! :D

Niiice. kool report kool to see cameron had a blast.. that's how i feel everytime i go out :-)

tight lines guys

Fishmounter-Nice report and GREAT PIC'S. Your pic's always come out super sharp. Sounds like fish are still biting. I'm hoping to get to Perris Monday for some panfish fun. Seems everyone has been doing great out there for last couple weeks. ....Hope I can find fish this trip..... It's always Good Times at Perris!
    Nice boat ...sure beat the Rentals LOL
    Last edited by M@M; 06-18-2011 at 09:43 AM.

Jeff, it looks like you had a great day out there, especially with your grandson. I was planning to go out there with the tube yesterday, but stayed home to take care of local duties.

It's always a blast to see kids fishing. I knew i recognized that you on that boat! I was out there on a navy fishcat4 and launched around 9. Glad to see you did well. I'll probably be out there on monday for a quick session in the morning.

Cool report Jeff and nice pics, that's awesome how your grandson started out fishing you two from the start :) Was out there on Thurs was a chilly foggy morning but the water was warm.

What a great day for a 10 y/o. It was nice to see him so excited at the end of the day. He's lucky to have you as Grandpa to show him the ropes. I'm sure he will remeber that for a long time to come. I'm glad I could be a part of it.

Now that was a great report Jeff as usual. My favorite pic was the one of Captain Camo, that boy looks cool and calm and in full control of that vessel.

So freaking awesome! You all enjoyed your day quite a bit. Wished I was there to have fun with you guys near the reefs. I'll take my 12 year old out there later. Will take your advices to be extra quiet and cast into the area of the schools. We may have to get that trolling motor after all.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast