Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Catfish Opener 6/10/11

Default Catfish Opener 6/10/11

Report off the water-

Catfishing hot spots today has been in the Marina. The shore fishermen and boat anglers were getting ample catfish limits early this am/now. It was hard to see who was getting the best as we witnessed shore fishermen and boaters doing about the same.

Look for some of these fishermen to eagerly show there stringers when done!

*Trout are still being caught as well, trollers, and baiters are still on them today.

Default pictures from the 6/10

Propaganda! Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by mrbiggdr View Post
    Propaganda! Haha!
    hehe well they are a sponsor!
    Nice multispecies report! looking good!

Quote Originally Posted by mrbiggdr View Post
    Propaganda! Haha!
    Yeah, I kinda agree. Fished Friday night 4 nada but a wiper that went about 8 pounds on a piece of shrimp. The only ones who had fish that I seen had come from guys who had been packed in by the road to trout island. The wipers went nuts for us from about 7-7:20pm in the flats but after that it was like a ghost town out there with the fish. So, if you were willing to combat fish by the boat dock, it was good but other wise not so great?
    Haven't seen much here that's said different, so maybe it wasn't just me (then again?).
    I'll probably try again in the morn.
    tight lines...
    Last edited by hooks; 06-12-2011 at 03:50 PM.