Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dfg popped the live trout chuckers

Quote Originally Posted by fishntime View Post
    Your not much of a fisherman if you have to use trout and bluegill as bait! Just my 2cents
    I dont think thats neccesarily true. other states you can do it. Plus fishing is only 1% skill 99% luck.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

And if you were out in a survival situation and you caught a small trout that wouldn't make much of a meal, what would you do with it? That's right, use it to catch a bigger fish like any GOOD fisherman would.

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    Plus fishing is only 1% skill 99% luck.
    I don't think that statement is true at all. You're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by laserbrn View Post
    And if you were out in a survival situation and you caught a small trout that wouldn't make much of a meal, what would you do with it? That's right, use it to catch a bigger fish like any GOOD fisherman would.
    Hell Yeah!!!

Quote Originally Posted by nolivebait4bass View Post
    I heard that the DFG popped a couple guys using live trout the other day. I hope they learned their lesson! Cheaters!

* Save a Striper eat a Largemouth
    Thats awesome!!! Glad they got busted!!

Sorry about the jack, tried to correct one little point and got caught up, oops!

Quote Originally Posted by HawgStalker View Post
    Thats awesome!!! Glad they got busted!!
    Me too! Pisses me off when I see live trout used at the Wood, I've got an elbow that's killing me from tossing lumber some ahole comes out and tosses in a live trout 15 minutes later has a 20 lbs, yes the Rangers know and yes I've told them. It's very hard to prove if the guy using trout is smart enough, and no Fish-oh-haulic I won't give away the secrets!

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Me too! Pisses me off when I see live trout used at the Wood, I've got an elbow that's killing me from tossing lumber some ahole comes out and tosses in a live trout 15 minutes later has a 20 lbs, yes the Rangers know and yes I've told them. It's very hard to prove if the guy using trout is smart enough, and no Fish-oh-haulic I won't give away the secrets!
    Not sure im following ya but i have a major headache right now and cant understand anything going on around me right now anyway. Just remember its a bad thing to fall off a ladder. nuff said.

I know what the live baiters look like. Show me the line-up. It's their own fault for not being tight lipped. Bragging even.
    I get my fish fair and square. then I get to brag about it too without going to jail.

Thanks DFG for busting somebody if you really did! You guys putting in work on the shore just like me.
    Last edited by tacklejunkie; 06-09-2011 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by laserbrn View Post
    Surely the guys tossing trout at the striper know it's illegal and do so anyways. I think that's different that a survival situation.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast