Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Dfg popped the live trout chuckers

Maybe an irrelevant argument here but having fished in several lakes outside this state id have to say that there are plenty of people who brake fishing laws in other states. Its just that because other states have more lenionant rules you dont find it as often. Though i do no that the condition of some of socal lakes is different from other states, allowing for healthier fish populations. Even though when i went to Lake amistad texas site they say that they stock striper in the lake because they are unable to dwell there succesfully. If trout stockers are weak here, I wonder what stocked striper must be like. All i can say is roadtrip. Anyway some rules cali has are strait redicicoulous. But i do have to say that fishing law breaking happens often in Cali because of the strict rules that are in place here. Of course in this post all ive probably done is state the obvious.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

this thread needs to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt_Magnone View Post
    this thread needs to die.

You know you like it.....that's why you keep reading it. If I see anyone chucking live trout when I'm there, I will shoot you on the spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcrow View Post
    Wow...everyone so angry....I'm simply glad they got caught.

I remember when Sea Addiction had almost everyone fooled on this board with his "Mad Skills" holding up 30lb striper daily. I called Mad B.S. Then, someone saw him jigging for stockers in the marina and all his UL gear. I knew it.... I heard he finally got popped too.

Sad thing is, for every mouth breather that gets caught there are 10 others who never will.

Wow, Love it how you make stuff up because you think I'm not around anymore.... I've never been caught or seen by anyone doing ANYTHING illegal. I can still see your a jealous HATER and I love it.... you probably still loose sleep over my posts. I'm still out there all the time and still catching fish on nearly every trip that you would hang on your wall! I proved my point time and time again with so many witnesses watching me catch fish that you can only dream of. Your, had everyone fooled, getting caught, ect... is BS. Next time you start talking smack make sure you see my name in the obituary or your gona continue to look like the fool that you are. I've caught trophy fish in the last 30 days at Dvl and as far as I know THERE ARE NO TROUT. PS, Thanks for being my biggest fan!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkShadow View Post
    LOL, remember that video he made?!

I still have that mp4 on my desktop and send it to people randomnly to have a good laugh.

You can erase it from YouTube, but good luck erasing it from my hard drive.

I have to say, I do miss his posts. It was kinda like this:

Awesome, Another fan... Glad you brought up the video, it was voted to be REAL if you remember.... post it up, I'd love to have it back. Thanks for the praise.... but I'm really just an average guy who fishes WAY BETTER than you.... :)

"Video would do nothing from a legal standpoint. Even if the violation is caught on video and shown to DFG, there is NOTHING DFG can do. DFG has to witness the act themselves in order to issue a citation.

I do agree with you to not go based on rumors."

^ I saw a guy get popped for shooting a condor. The warden on the wild justice show used a photo that was taken of the guy and the bird posing. The pig f**ker was busted for blogging his inhumane acts also.

Besides, If an act is deemed to be illegal dont do it. If you dont like the law of the land, fish else where. If you have chosen to live here, or just chosen to not leave, you have willingly signed a social contract which must be honored just as any other contract is honored. Socrates willingly chose execution over banishment to honor the social contract. He chose death over being told what to do.

Long story short, If your that a,damant towards using illegal methods, go somewhere else that it is legal to do so. If you chose to not go, simply follow the rules to the place that you chose to live.

Socrates chose to stay and accept the consequence.

Your not a man because you fish with an artificial bait "lure" and your are not any less of a man for using live bait. Using a specific tool does not establish ones gender. FYI!

Its silly to whine about who's a real man or not. Who the hell died and made you all God?

It is absolutely certain that the extreme law abiding anglers here in this forum break some laws on a daily basis, despite how insignificant they may seem.

examples:
    - watering the lawn before a certain time
    - lie to uncle Sam when doing taxes
    - J-walking
    - I'm sure many here that have commented smoke pot, even with a medical card it is still illegal under federal law.

Just follow the rules or go somewhere that will cater to your fishing needs.

Quote Originally Posted by SEA ADDICTION View Post
    Wow, Love it how you make stuff up because you think I'm not around anymore.... I've never been caught or seen by anyone doing ANYTHING illegal. I can still see your a jealous HATER and I love it.... you probably still loose sleep over my posts. I'm still out there all the time and still catching fish on nearly every trip that you would hang on your wall! I proved my point time and time again with so many witnesses watching me catch fish that you can only dream of. Your, had everyone fooled, getting caught, ect... is BS. Next time you start talking smack make sure you see my name in the obituary or your gona continue to look like the fool that you are. I've caught trophy fish in the last 30 days at Dvl and as far as I know THERE ARE NO TROUT. PS, Thanks for being my biggest fan!

Blah...Blah....Blah....

How many more blahs bro? ahhhh....I think 1500? Does that number sound familiar to you? hehehehheheh. Yep, your old news bro. I wonder if daddy paid the fine for you. Nice try at deflecting on me. You were busted. Booom.

Oh, and by the way...that offer of mine is still open to your wife. Let her know for me.

Peace.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011