Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Meow Meow the Kittys are here!

Default Meow Meow the Kittys are here!

Good afternoon FNN:

Its catfishing time! The first stocking of channel cats are safely in the Lake
    just waiting to be caught. See you at the Opener on Friday!

Meow, Meow
    Vineline
    Last edited by vineline; 06-08-2011 at 02:10 PM.

This is what we like to see !

Time to get the liiter box out!... and the scratchin post ...lol...prrrrrrrrrrrr..I've got a new bait called "cat nip"......meow hisss ...lol

Default Yes!!!

Oh Yes!!!

-Saw some nice cat's at the scales/cleaning station today!

The current catfish lake record holder Ronson Smothers aka Catmando (89.6lbs 10/16/99) , Phil Hildebrandt and a handful of seasoned Catfish hunters have been back at it the last week or so...
    knowing that our big DD cats are ready and waiting to play...

Default Two Catfish Records: Channel and Blue

Blue Catfish lake record is held by Ronson Smothers 89.6 former state record.

Channel Catfish lakw record is held by Dave Muskyman Heine and is 50.0 and was or is still not quite sure state record and is an IGFA line class record.

We do have identification charts posted at the shop for those who need help in identifing the two diffrent species.

Well get ready to add my name to that list !

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    Well get ready to add my name to that list !
    The Dogg as well.....Nuttin like the Vine on a Sat night ! huntin those Cats......

p.s.....and not to mention....those Double Cheese Burgers....at Da Bait Shop !

The Bulldog out.....see ya when I see ya ! Scott

Quote Originally Posted by VineAssist View Post

Channel Catfish lakw record is held by Dave Muskyman Heine and is 50.0 and was or is still not quite sure state record and is an IGFA line class record.

We do have identification charts posted at the shop for those who need help in identifing the two diffrent species.
    If im not mistaken channel have a more streamline body, there tails are also forked. Blue catfish are fatter and bulkier I believe kinda like bullheads. Except the difference in bullhead and blues are more apparent.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by VineAssist View Post

Sorry but that channel cat record be mine. Its not a state record for that is 52.0 lbs. and caught at Santa Ana River lakes. My fish was submitted to the fresh water fishing hall of fame and was accepted as the 10# test world line class record. Donnie Spencer was there that night the same night Chuck Ducote caught his 70+ Blue cat. Donnie had tried for like 30 minutes to revive the fish to be let free but the fish couldn't make it.