Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: seccombe lake wow!!!!

Default seccombe lake wow!!!!

so i was up at seccombe lake walking the shore and i seen huge schools of small fish at first i thought they were bluegill but then i saw them in a shallow part of the lake and they were flipping on there sides in the grass and dirt could they be shad ???? never seen them in there but i also seen some up close and they looked like small carp are they baby carp theres millions of them everywere ....... do bass eat baby carp

Quote Originally Posted by kotton909 View Post
    so i was up at seccombe lake walking the shore and i seen huge schools of small fish at first i thought they were bluegill but then i saw them in a shallow part of the lake and they were flipping on there sides in the grass and dirt could they be shad ???? never seen them in there but i also seen some up close and they looked like small carp are they baby carp theres millions of them everywere ....... do bass eat baby carp
    Are you fawking kidding me? Bass will eat anything. I think bass may even prefer baby carp over shad due to a carp's soft body. Any who that's great news, another city park bouncing back!

mestre909 caught one today and they are baby carp i need to get a silver lipless now i think since there are more of them then bluegill