Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Green" WEINER" @ Irvine ... lol

Default Green" WEINER" @ Irvine ... lol

Got about 15 lmb mostly all on greenie weiner's texted pics to the bass and they jumped on the hook....lol robo greenie weiners on the drop shot.. here's a pic of the 2 fatties of the day .. hard to get a pic o by yourself.. both these guy footballed out of the live well ... and one stuck me lol... they went back to ther roos after the pic...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	irvine bassn.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	97.3 KB 
ID:	30984  

Nice job Whopper!! Nice pics.
    Did you go to the Vine on Sun or Monday? Did you catch all day or was it a morning or afternoon bite?

Nice job out there!! Drop shot is always key...They should be on bait pretty good out there. I skipped a weekend, i'm hoping our Summer bite kicks off. Thanks for sharing!

I went on friday, hardly any wind and not to hot, fished till about 2 but they were bitting all day long, kept jumping from east to west side,,, and saw alot of 5lber's

Nice job out there slaying the Vine bass. Thanks for the report!

Great job! It can be extremely hard to stay on fish all day there. If you make a couple of changes, when the morning bite drops off, you can make a great transition. Keep up the awesome results!

Quote Originally Posted by whopperstopper View Post
    I went on friday, hardly any wind and not to hot, fished till about 2 but they were bitting all day long, kept jumping from east to west side,,, and saw alot of 5lber's
    Great job again moving around, info and pics

Going again tommorow 6/9 er ....any you guys be out there ...let me know who you are... I know we all see guy's who belong to this site and haven't met yet...snapped lines lol

Whopper,
    I was out there with you the same day above and now know you are in the red bass boat. I was in a rental alone and tried to tie into some bass but first skunk in the last 8 trips. Be back out there in three weeks (6/30) due to kids graduating and work schedule

Look for the 8 foot pond prowler thats me! Haha