Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Dear irvine, !!!!part 2..the vine repond.....

When it happens i will buy your bait

Quote Originally Posted by 2quikmotorwerks View Post
    You should re read it, its mearly a proprosal, and those get shut down all the time, so just chill out and we'll see how this unfolds
    exactly. PBC your reading as if they said there gonna have it. they never said they were gonna have it. I think you need to comeback down to reality for a minute long enough to re read what they said. or take hooked on phonics or something.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    exactly. PBC your reading as if they said there gonna have it. they never said they were gonna have it. I think you need to comeback down to reality for a minute long enough to re read what they said. or take hooked on phonics or something.
    Can i use yours

Quote Originally Posted by Perris Bluegill Chaser View Post
    Can i use yours
    Naw i threw it away a couple of weeks ago. Any way hooked on phonics wont help you here. Unless you offer it to the small children of the irvine board. =)

Well not sure what Hooks was trying to say but my only intent was to help possibly do things a more logical way. Have a poll with 2 questions, one for shore fishing 24 hrs and one for boat fishing 24 hrs, then you would have results in a place that could easily be passed on as opposed to a thread with idiots like me posting crap that doesn't pertain to the question itself then having to filter through all the crap to figure out what the results are.

And no PBC I prefer not to fish for cat's but night fishing for wipers and LMB's is of interest to me and although not currently an Irvine regular I've put more days on that lake in the past and partied in the line/camped more times than I can count, so I do have a little interest in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Well not sure what Hooks was trying to say but my only intent was to help possibly do things a more logical way. Have a poll with 2 questions, one for shore fishing 24 hrs and one for boat fishing 24 hrs, then you would have results in a place that could easily be passed on as opposed to a thread with idiots like me posting crap that doesn't pertain to the question itself then having to filter through all the crap to figure out what the results are.

And no PBC I prefer not to fish for cat's but night fishing for wipers and LMB's is of interest to me and although not currently an Irvine regular I've put more days on that lake in the past and partied in the line/camped more times than I can count, so I do have a little interest in this thread.
    that sounds reasonable.

Just sayin' (man, I knew I should of been out on the lake today!) they haven't even offered it yet. It's beginning to sound like it's for sure and some guys are making plans already or getting upset about it.
    I'm in for this BUT it's a LONG way from happening now.
    tight lines..

I dont doubt it will happen. Its just that PBC is making it sound like theres something set in stone. when there isnt.

well if enough people where to show PBC's enthusiasm, Irvine lake can see that there is real support, and when the board talks, they would be able to see that there at least a set number of people ready to give money to the lake.

I am sure they would like to have an idea of how many people are really interested before they spend more time and money into figuring out how feasible it is. Is it 2 people? 20? 100? you dont know, I dont know, they dont know...

-bb

Quote Originally Posted by blackberg View Post
    well if enough people where to show PBC's enthusiasm, Irvine lake can see that there is real support, and when the board talks, they would be able to see that there at least a set number of people ready to give money to the lake.

I am sure they would like to have an idea of how many people are really interested before they spend more time and money into figuring out how feasible it is. Is it 2 people? 20? 100? you dont know, I dont know, they dont know...

-bb
    That all I'm doing.....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast