Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear irvine, !!!!part 2..the vine repond.....

Quote Originally Posted by seal View Post
    Do you think that maybe you should let Irvine generate a list when they are ready and not you? This post sounds like from your wording that you are asscociated with Irvine lake, you basically copied and pasted Vineline's text.

If you are taking a poll then you should generate a post with a poll question so you can then pass on those results to Irvine, this reads like a sign up sheet for an event that has been planned.
    no seal im not with the vine in ANYWAY....Yes i copied and pasted it so i could start another post...Im not to good with talking polls and making change...Im still trying to change the spelling on respond..lol....tey are talk, so let them talk......its not a sign up sheet......Im just showing that i willing to show up. DO YOU EVEN FISH FOR CATFISH?????????????

Quote Originally Posted by 2quikmotorwerks View Post
    hold on peeps it still has to be approved first by the board, lets not start counting our chicks before they hatch
    you said they wouldn't respond many times.......

Quote Originally Posted by Perris Bluegill Chaser View Post
    no seal im not with the vine in ANYWAY....Yes i copied and pasted it so i could start another post...Im not to good with talking polls and making change...Im still trying to change the spelling on respond..lol....tey are talk, so let them talk......its not a sign up sheet......Im just showing that i willing to show up. DO YOU EVEN FISH FOR CATFISH?????????????
    PBC WHY ARE YOU YELLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. LOL. PBC it just sounds like your trying to make something official that isnt official. vineline said theyd talk about it. dont get overly excited about this. making this particualr thread i think was kinda unnecesary becuase now i think that alot people will take this out of context and start thinking something is set in stone. cause believe it or not thats how you made it sound.
    If your too busy to go fishin; YOUR TOO BUSY!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    ok there giving us a once a month deal. What more could you want. There not going to open it up everynight cuz its not cost effective. So thats out of the window. Havent read all the posts yet but if your asking for more thats sounding kinda greedy and ungrateful. Its not like they can just say oh hey wana have a all nighter even at irvine tomorrow, sure. It takes planning and most importantly money.
    its better that nothing!

its better that nothing!
    yes i understand. But in the wise words of 2quikmotorwerks. "dont count your chickens before they hatch" Your gonna make alot of people think somehting that simply isnt so. or stir the pot. Just saying your over enthusiasm about this will in the end having half the forum show up at the vine in a week from now at like 10 o'clock and have all them being sent home.

you said they wouldn't respond many times.......
    Never said they wouldn't respond, what I said was is that it wouldn't happen, and is still hasn't happened
    What daniella said is that she would propose it to the board and go from there meaning that there still isn't 24hr.so I'll say it againg don't count ur chicks before they hatch

Quote Originally Posted by 2quikmotorwerks View Post
    so I'll say it againg don't count ur chicks before they hatch
    thank you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by fish-o-haulic View Post
    yes i understand. But in the wise words of 2quikmotorwerks. "dont count your chickens before they hatch" Your gonna make alot of people think somehting that simply isnt so. or stir the pot. Just saying your over enthusiasm about this will in the end having half the forum show up at the vine in a week from now at like 10 o'clock and have all them being sent home.
    You should re-read what they said...

ok i re read it several times. point still remains your over enthusiasm isnt going to help anything. Reguardless of the fact that you arent sayin anything is final, your still making it sound it is. Im all for night fishing the vine. Just not gonna lose any sleep over it.

You should re read it, its mearly a proprosal, and those get shut down all the time, so just chill out and we'll see how this unfolds

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast