Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Colton Recreation Lake?

Default Colton Recreation Lake?

Anyone fished it?

I never even heard of it....hmm.

Me either until the other day. Google it, shows up

This looks like its on a Golf Course... just an FYI

It is a golf course...

It is very good fishing but sad to say, it is private. The owners American Asphalt Recycling are savy pond management guys. The gravel pit they have in Corona has HUGE bluegill and crappie and they survive just fine in spite of the Tiger Muskies. (take that DVL)

Quote Originally Posted by JigStop View Post
    It is very good fishing but sad to say, it is private. The owners American Asphalt Recycling are savy pond management guys. The gravel pit they have in Corona has HUGE bluegill and crappie and they survive just fine in spite of the Tiger Muskies. (take that DVL)
    Tiger Muskie??? You're kidding right?

Tiger Muskie? Wait....... WHAT?! I don't think those can survive in Socal can they? So you've actually fished this place eh? Darn... Looks like it kills!

Default Colton Recreation Lake Answers.

There was suppose to be a lake in Colton but it never happen. (They were actually suppose to built it by 2012-2013 I believe). When it came to signing the last paperwork at a city conference, the lady who was in charge of the event never came through, which i find ridiculous... She left after the city started firing off there employee's (Trust i know people that's been around for 15-20yrs plus on the committee, and they were also on the chopping block). Hopefully they get caught up like there friends from the "City of Bell", LMAO!!! On the serious matter though, they started cleaning out the foundation and I was super excited to see all the depth and honey holes but it never went through. No money plus shaddy people, equals no Lake in Colton!!!!
    There are a lot of cermet plant located in the City of Colton, if you know were to go, there are hugh bass, bluegills, and perch in it if you can Ninja it stealth mode, lollll. Most of them are all natural lakes due to drilling and hitting water tables. They put these fish in back in the days to see if the fish could survive any contaminate in the water. (Riverside Ave and Agua Monsa towards Colton has a few, both on top of the cement plant and near the river (You'll know what im talking about when you see one of the lakes, lolll) . If your lucky you can work your magic and ask the man on the property but if you get caught, rumor has it he well fire without warning lol). Good luck out there and post something back if anyone attempts it.

Default Colton lake

Quote Originally Posted by Lake,sHiFter's View Post
    There was suppose to be a lake in Colton but it never happen. (They were actually suppose to built it by 2012-2013 I believe). When it came to signing the last paperwork at a city conference, the lady who was in charge of the event never came through, which i find ridiculous... She left after the city started firing off there employee's (Trust i know people that's been around for 15-20yrs plus on the committee, and they were also on the chopping block). Hopefully they get caught up like there friends from the "City of Bell", LMAO!!! On the serious matter though, they started cleaning out the foundation and I was super excited to see all the depth and honey holes but it never went through. No money plus shaddy people, equals no Lake in Colton!!!!
    There are a lot of cermet plant located in the City of Colton, if you know were to go, there are hugh bass, bluegills, and perch in it if you can Ninja it stealth mode, lollll. Most of them are all natural lakes due to drilling and hitting water tables. They put these fish in back in the days to see if the fish could survive any contaminate in the water. (Riverside Ave and Agua Monsa towards Colton has a few, both on top of the cement plant and near the river (You'll know what im talking about when you see one of the lakes, lolll) . If your lucky you can work your magic and ask the man on the property but if you get caught, rumor has it he well fire without warning lol). Good luck out there and post something back if anyone attempts it.
    Ive seen the one on Riverside Dr. near the bridge. I saw people swimming and fishing in it. You have to park on Riverside Dr. and walk down to it.I never thought there were fish down there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast