Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  

Thread: Mojave narrows

Default Mojave narrows

Hi Guys here is my personnel report for the narrows, they did not plant cat fish this week like they said, so the picking is slow on cat, unless you bring your own .
    The trout are bitting I got four very small but they fought real well, and yes I returned them unhurt, I have a sign on my hook , lip bite or I will hear about it.
    There was no wind, there were a lot of guys there early, I was the third car in line, first time.
    Visit the cattle and horses while you are there especially if you bring your kids.

Ok see Ya
    Jack

Quote Originally Posted by JACK MILLS View Post
    I have a sign on my hook , lip bite or I will hear about it.
    I need a sign that says bite me or I won't be allowed to go fishing anymore. Thanks for the update.

I know that story, mine is for $7.00 you better stay a while

did you see any one land any cats ? while there

Yes I did, sorry for the long relay in answering, I just noticed, a man caught a Catfish that was at least 3 lb, he was just a few yards from me, it was big and fat, every one started to congradulate him, even on the other side of the pond.

Yes I did, sorry for the long relay in answering, I just noticed, a man caught a Catfish that was at least 3 lb, he was just a few yards from me, it was big and fat, every one started to congradulate him, even on the other side of the pond.

Thanks for the response back 3 lbs good size for there im going try my luck there this Friday what area where you around I usually fish the north side of the lake on the ridge left of the drain want to try my home made soap bait

Now you know a fisherman never tells where his favirot spot is, especially down here in crowed southern ca, I am from up North where you never see people fish around you unless you need them, , So I will say I am on the South side haha

Now you know a fisherman never tells where his favirot spot is, especially down here in crowed southern ca, I am from up North where you never see people fish around you unless you need them, , So I will say I am on the South side haha
    lol that's funny ya I know what you mean did you target cats and only caught the holdover trout ? last year was good for cats they hit good on ^%%^% with &^^&^ and also on home made &*&*^^ and soap bait but this year I improved my soap bait will see Friday how it goes.Also hope the bluegills are bigger this year