Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Irvine Lake, We as anglers WANT 24 hours fishing at IRVINE LAKE

I have to agree with 2quikmotorwerks. If "Irvine Lake " thought it would be profitable they would do it. Maybe it's because SARL is open 24hrs. Friday & Saturday? Hmmm-I wonder? GL

im sure if they were to do it as an event or 24 hour turnny it would make a butt load of cash

but the way i think about it irvine already has a kick *** sweet deal $22 and if you want you can fish from 6am to 12am that is 18 hours of fishing right there. plent of time to chase after evry spicies they have in the lake. last year IN August people with lead core and down riges were still catching trout on the troll and the water is even higher this year so you should be able to do that this year. im going to be chasing grand slams and hat tricks all summer.

It was in late June several years ago, when I had a brown that was about 25 pounds swim up to the bow of my boat in the flats. I don't think many of really the big ones were caught this year. I'll be on the look out too.

No point in camping if I cant fish. Kinda stupid IMO, since kitties are most active past 12 am...

i totaly agree exactly what 2 quick said.Talk is cheap and money talks.it would have to be atleast 60 dollars and it would have very little support.How many cold nights i have fished in the last 30 years and have seen only 5 boats after 12.Irvine has it down just perfect dont rock the boat,lolol

Quote Originally Posted by smokehound View Post
    No point in camping if I cant fish. Kinda stupid IMO, since kitties are most active past 12 am...
    I usually start getting hit real well just as dark falls @ da' Vine.
    The right bait is the key. The vine will probably be low on mack. this summer, (as it's hard to get this year for some reason). So be prepared, I like to use raw shrimp too!
    I'd love to fish well past midnight too and do when I get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by trollmiester View Post
    i totaly agree exactly what 2 quick said.Talk is cheap and money talks.it would have to be atleast 60 dollars and it would have very little support.How many cold nights i have fished in the last 30 years and have seen only 5 boats after 12.Irvine has it down just perfect dont rock the boat,lolol
    that what we pay for the other lakes....you have only seen 5 boats because its not 24 hr...they would get more support if we didnt have to drive home in the middle of the night...just saying

it might be worth if it was held like once a month, like that everyone who is willing to do it, can do it at the same time
    -bb

Quote Originally Posted by blackberg View Post
    it might be worth if it was held like once a month, like that everyone who is willing to do it, can do it at the same time
    -bb
    I agree with this. Or at least hold it back til 2am.When it closes at 12am,we only have like 2 hours of nightf ishings ince u have to be off the water
    by 12am.So that mean u have to pack upa nd head off the lake by 11:20am when jerry tells us to.

Irvine.............Bring the night fishing back until 2am !!! At least !!

Quote Originally Posted by Hitts0n View Post
    I agree with this. Or at least hold it back til 2am.When it closes at 12am,we only have like 2 hours of nightf ishings ince u have to be off the water
    by 12am.So that mean u have to pack upa nd head off the lake by 11:20am when jerry tells us to.

Irvine.............Bring the night fishing back until 2am !!! At least !!
    summer time hours, it gets dark around 8 to 9 pm so you put out
    your lights and it takes an hour or so for your bait to build,, then
    wait for some fish,, its at least 10:30 ish before it starts to happen;
    i'm with hitts on this one..............

2am closing is the best, or do some 24 hour fishing every once in
    a-while ........

cm

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast