Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dear Irvine Lake, We as anglers WANT 24 hours fishing at IRVINE LAKE

Default Dear Irvine Lake, We as anglers WANT 24 hours fishing at IRVINE LAKE

We love your lake. I want to be able to wake at 4 in the morning hearing my bell going off..... Not some big truck on the Hwy blowing his horn...I want to see other anglers catching fish, Not someone on the side of the road fixing a flat tire....just saying...

Good luck with that.....
    It'll never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by hooks View Post
    Good luck with that.....
    It'll never happen.
    Ditto, thats never going to happen, it be sweet if it were to happen but lets face it theres only a few die hard catfisherman that would fish it if they did have 24hrs. even when they stayed open to 2 a few yrs ago there were only a handfull of us that actually stayed til 2.
    Most the guys are off the lake by 11 or 12, hence why they changed the hour of close till 12.
    And lets face it the bottom line is if it dont make dollars it doesnt make sense.

I disagree with those who think there is no market for this. If I could I would fish that lake a night from say 11pm til 6am. I fish pretty much exclusively at night as it is but I think you are underestimating the number of people that night fish and not just for cats.

Quote Originally Posted by i feed fish View Post
    I disagree with those who think there is no market for this. If I could I would fish that lake a night from say 11pm til 6am. I fish pretty much exclusively at night as it is but I think you are underestimating the number of people that night fish and not just for cats.
    sure there is a market for it but not enough to justify staying open 24hrs on weekend, even more so when the price double or triples, now yes if they offererd 24hrs for 22 dollars thered be a grip of people that would probly fish it but whats the odds of that happening, not to mention the crappy economy paying 40 50 60 bucks will be hard for some people thus limiting the attendance meaning the lake will actually be losing money.

It takes alot more to keep irvine running then a couple of mud holes
    Last edited by 2quikmotorwerks; 06-03-2011 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2quikmotorwerks View Post
    sure there is a market for it but not enough to justify staying open 24hrs on weekend, even more so when the price double or triples, now yes if they offererd 24hrs for 22 dollars thered be a grip of people that would probly fish it but whats the odds of that happening, not to mention the crappy economy paying 40 50 60 bucks will be hard for some people thus limiting the attendance meaning the lake will actually be losing money.

It takes alot more to keep irvine running then a couple of mud holes
    not true......if we demand it, and stop taking there side..it will happened!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Perris Bluegill Chaser View Post
    not true......if we demand it, and stop taking there side..it will happened!!!!!!!!
    keep thinking that, now dont get me wrong daniella and staff do a great job of listening to their consumers and do what they can to make us happy but dont hold your breath on this one

i would even go for once a month doing the catfish season

no reply...

Quote Originally Posted by Perris Bluegill Chaser View Post
    no reply...
    your not going to get one, at one time or another everyone has requested 24hr fishing at the vine and nothing has and never will come of it, ur kinda beating a dead horse.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast