Bass Pro Shops   Daveys Locker Sportfishing  Newport Landing Sportfishing   The Fishing Syndicate  Carver Covers  Tight Lines Guide Service  Bob Sands Fishing Tackle  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perris tubing

Default Perris tubing

Took SirBluegill out for his first time float tubing at LP. Fished from 7:30 to about 12:30. We just fished for panfish. We did ok, I think we caught about 17 fish all together, with about 12 being keepers. Most of the fish were Redears. I did get one pig Bluegill, went 11 inches. SirBluegill's first fish was a beautiful big male Redear Water is fairly warm, we didn't wear waders.

SirBluegill hooks his first float tube fish!

Not enough clips on my old stringer!

SirBlugill hooks up again!

nice! looks like you guys had a killer time. nice 11"er

nice job water looked pretty calm

Heres two more pics, first hour of fishing was intense but then it died down and pick up at the end again. My first redear on a float tube was chunky, like the male redear Jeff caught. And the small current was killer I pass a buoy and be back at it again in short while. o ya how to you make your pictures that size?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0527110918.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	85.4 KB 
ID:	30764Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0527110918a.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	30763
    Last edited by SirBluegill; 05-27-2011 at 07:46 PM.

Nice job on the panfish. Those are some nice fish indeed and thanks for the report.

Wow Jeff !! That picture of the stringer is just awesome, it should be on a magazine cover.

thanks for the report those are some nice looking bluegill

Here's the largest Bluegill I caught. 11 inches and fat with eggs. Pushing 2 pounds. She fought really good, looked healthy except for some kind of sore or bird bite on her spiny dorsal fin. Bummer.

Nice Gills and Ears. I bet there are larger ones than those in your pics still lurking in Perris.

It definitely looks like a good day of fishing. I am thinking about taking my float tube to Perris for some panfish action. Did you park off Bernasconi Road? When parking there, do you have to first go through the main gate to pay, and then drive back out to Bernasconi Road?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast